** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Redcar Today

Apparently it has been raining all day and although the official description says G/F it could well be riding soft and if it is on the soft side these 4 are good bets as all have form on soft ground and it could be worth taking a price since will probably be gambled on because of soft ground form. 3.20 Baileys Polka 4.20 Miss Meggy 4.50 Cd Europe 5.20 Desert Dust

Re: Redcar Today Yeah maybe so, anyway onwards and upwards the nap for tonight is Rose of inchinor this is bred for this distance yet form is still on par if not slightly better than all of these over a "wrong distance". I think the step up to a mile will see an improvement which would makes it a standout bet as might not even need to improve to beat these. 3 others are these are not as strong but have chances at a price on ratings and hopefully can bring a big return. Honan 7.20 Towcester Brabrazon 7.00 Windsor Petolinkski 7.50 Towcester Backing all in singles and also lucky 15 with e/w acca.

Re: Redcar Today What do people think of lucky 15's a mug bet or is the attraction of winning a big sum for relatively small outlay? I had 2 winners from 7 races today at 20/1 and 11/4 yet I have hardly made a bean coz both were in different lucky 15's. Do you think just picking 4 horses and backing e/w trebles and acca is a better way to go whilst placing your normal single bet? Or does the double odds 1 winner make it worthwhile?

Re: Redcar Today Starts as a lucky 15.....

I have stuck these in a lucky 15 and a e/w acca b4 anyine excuses me of aftertiming. I stand to win 40k lets hope so eh.
Questions whether this is wise.....
What do people think of lucky 15's a mug bet or is the attraction of winning a big sum for relatively small outlay? I had 2 winners from 7 races today at 20/1 and 11/4 yet I have hardly made a bean coz both were in different lucky 15's. Do you think just picking 4 horses and backing e/w trebles and acca is a better way to go whilst placing your normal single bet? Or does the double odds 1 winner make it worthwhile?
Ends as an e/w trebles from 4......
Forgot to ask I did e/w trebles from 4 but one was a non runner does anyone know what happens?? It seems my bet has still lose 2 placed and I was relying on the last one to place to collect but race was abandonded
Well done on picking a 20/1 winner :clap but sometimes I feel that you make your bets up as the results come in. Now obviously, a treble is part of a lucky15 but you seem to be implying a seperate bet and contradicting yourself with every post? It's called after-eventing. :spank

Re: Redcar Today Nah I don't make it up, I will tell you what bets I have been placing. Lucky 15 win @15 bets e/w acca e/w trebles from 4 The reason is because it is only worth doing an e/w lucky 15 if 3 or more get placed and this way enables me to basically have the same bet as an e/w lucky 15 for the cost of 25 bets rather than the usual 30 bets. I didn't realise I had to put up every type of bet I place I thought I could just post horses that I think have a chance of winning and you can do whatever bet you like.