Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May

Sir Puntalot

Re: Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May

http://moface1.blogspot.com/ no idea ronay very kindly helped me:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy how feckin hard is that, need a degree to work that crap out! well mine sums me up anyway
aah bollocks its on same time as champions league on SO :wall :wall after all that!!!!!!!! really not doing well today jesus

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aah bollocks its on same time as champions league on SO :wall :wall after all that!!!!!!!! really not doing well today jesus
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin And THANK YOU ronay!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy You didn't help me directly, but still ;)

OK!!! I can take a hint...''don't put Dodger's blog on any of the lists, cos his feet stink and his kids (photo on the blog) look like they are from Deliverance.'' http://www.dodgerpoker.blogspot.com/ I just can't stop posting on it...I'll definitely keep using it.
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin So funny dodger, made me laugh out load at work....!!!

Re: Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May Just found another thing...when you view your profile and the things you like are underlined, if you click on one it will give you a list of other blogs with the same interests.

OK!!! I can take a hint...''don't put Dodger's blog on any of the lists, cos his feet stink and his kids (photo on the blog) look like they are from Deliverance.'' http://www.dodgerpoker.blogspot.com/ I just can't stop posting on it...I'll definitely keep using it.
Here you go mate ;) http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showpost.php?p=454044&postcount=6 List updated.:lol

Re: Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May Hi chaps None of us are showing as being in the Virgin Tourny tomorrow night yet.... Is that right? Will we all be put in tomorrow or something? There are 39 entered so far, but only one or two that I recognise as PL. Any ideas on when we'll be entered into the tourny? Thanks, Jar

Right....... I am officially harassed :wall :wall :wall . I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to add my picture to my awesome blog, but I can't do it. I am now extremely stressed out about the whole process.:loon Is there a really nice person who would be able to give me some insructions on how to add a pic, or should I just abandon it? :sad Sorry for being a pest. I also need to know what happens now with the blog if poss?
I'll help if you give me your chips next we meet at a table ??? ;o)) No just kidding ... The easiest way to add pictures to a blog on blogspot is to use another free application from Google. Picasa is a free (the codeword is FREEEEEEE!!!) application that enables you to Find, Edit and Share your photos online ... It integrates perfectly with Blogspot as both are part of the Google line up ... In Picasa you just mark you picture and select Add to Blog (or use the Blogspot icon at the bottom) ... 1-2-3 and you have an image on your blog ... Other ways to do it is to upload all you images to Flickr and blog the image from there ... it is a build in function from Flickr's side ... I would recommend Picasa ... we use at work for messing with a colleague and her strange toy dog .... Maybe he can play the Virgin tourney ??? Yes ... i know ... GEEEEK!!! :ok

Give me a buzz on msn or email if you need help ... I might suck at poker' date=' but the blogging I have pretty much under controle ...[/quote'] My blog looks crap comaired to everyone elses. They all have stuff on the left hand side of the page, stuff about them, etc. and other stuff on the right under their pics. I don't have any of that!! Did I press the wrong button somewhere? Thanks uglycow, I will deffo let you know how I get on.... lol:wall

Re: Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May Rednutt .... you rock!! .... totally retro style with the SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION... I luv it!!! :ok Seriously .... oooh btw ..... if anyone gets interested in doing this on a a domain then I have one that you can use ... thepokercentral.com (some long forgotten project that never got on its feet .... ) Or maybe it could be a collective blog for all members ??? Just a thought ....

Everyone.... I've done it!!!!! I am so pleased with myself and it only took me 5 hours to do it!!!! :$ :$ http://danarama-poker.blogspot.com/ :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow Can you tell I'm pleased???
Looking good ... good ... goooooooooooooooooooood ..... (I watch to much TV ...)

Right....... I am officially harassed :wall :wall :wall . I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to add my picture to my awesome blog, but I can't do it. I am now extremely stressed out about the whole process.:loon
One of the best features of blogger [where I host my blogs] is that you can drag and drop images right in!!! You can only do it from another window (not another tab if you use firefox) - it is a good alternative to uploading the images to your blog provider.. Also, Is there a thread somewhere with everyone's poker blogs on it ? I wish to add mine, and perhaps add all the links to my blog directory on ukgf (if anyone is interested of course). It's a Sunny day pokerheads - hope y'all are seeing some sunshine! gives you a good excuse to get those scary poker sunglasses on (and no I am not only referring to morlspin's crazy sunglasses :D) Alex

Re: Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May Hi Guys Glad to see that you've all managed to create your blogs, I've checked some of them out which are quite impressive! The tourney kicks off tomorrow night so I'd like to get your names into the list asap. Please if you can't see your name in the lobby of the bloggers freeroll at Virgin Poker, send me your nicknames and I will enter you into the MTT. You can email [email protected] or alternatively mail me direct: [email protected] Best of luck tomorrow and in the PL WSOP league, I'll defniitely be seeing one of you in Vegas, possibly two...:) Cheers Ali

Re: Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May Hold it a second please... If ''send an email'' or ''make a blog'' or ''use this link'' confuses 90% of us poker players then what do you think {''You can only do it from another window (not another tab if you use firefox) - it is a good alternative to uploading the images to your blog provider..'' } will do to us??? I'm off to lay down in a dark room for an hour or so!!!

Hi Guys Glad to see that you've all managed to create your blogs, I've checked some of them out which are quite impressive! The tourney kicks off tomorrow night so I'd like to get your names into the list asap. Please if you can't see your name in the lobby of the bloggers freeroll at Virgin Poker, send me your nicknames and I will enter you into the MTT. You can email [email protected] or alternatively mail me direct: [email protected] Best of luck tomorrow and in the PL WSOP league, I'll defniitely be seeing one of you in Vegas, possibly two...:) Cheers Ali
Hiya Ali and :welcome and thanks for the freeroll AND the MTT series/WSoP seat.:clap :clap :clap

Re: Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May Hi Mo Easiest thing for now would be to go back into the list that has been printed in this thread and then click on your blog - that will open it, then you can just save it as one of your favorites. I've just had an email from Ali saying that she's entered my name in the tourny and that it will show up in the lobby tonight or tomorrow. :notworthy :notworthy Hope it works, Jar

Re: Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May Have just sent Ali the details of those of you who emailed [email protected] - just 11 of you - doesn't seem that many compared to the activity here - I'm assuming that the rest of you emailed Virgin direct? (If you haven't then you should - QUICK!!!)

Legendkiller' date=' teaulc, Clinton Orchard, galronix, morlspin, Valiant23, McGin, rednutt, Pocket Lady, Stevie-P, TheGrouch[/quote'] Oops - Just checked to see if I was in, saw I wasn't, but you were Gaf? so i e-mailed directly too. :D

Re: Virgin Poker Bloggers Tourny - WSOP 2006 seat - Deadline Midnight 10 May Ok - here are the 13 I missed (so 24 altogether!!) laidbackbloke, PistonBroke, dodger, rippy, Mr Bubbles, 0valman, Alex Ross, runadrum, moFace, ronay, Jarjar, Doob, Guesswest..... If anyone is still missing - please yell quickly. Mcgin - having trouble finding you on Virgin - please can you send your Virgin name - cheers