Extra Goal Poker CL chance

slick mick

This is on the Inside Edge website so password is public domain. The Football/Poker experts at Goalpoker have set up a special $1 'Arsenal Champions League Final Tournament' on Monday the 8th of May at 9pm GMT. It costs just $1 to buy into the tournament - and the winner will get the full VIP treatment as they are taken to Paris on May 17th to watch Arsenal (hopefully beat!) Barcelona at the Stade De France. The tournament is strictly for Gunners fans only, and there are only 500 spaces available. The winner will claim that fantastic VIP trip to see Arsenal in the Champions League Final - and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th placed finishers will win a seat in Goalpoker's 'Champions League of Poker Semi Finals', Goalpoker's big tournament with a prize fund of £50,000. To enter the tournament, go to www.goalpoker.com, register for an account and enter with the passcode '********' Good luck!

Re: Extra Goal Poker CL chance

cheers mick' date=' ill be in there not for the arsenal tickets, but for 2nd-4th for the gp champs league semi![/quote'] Er morl - this is for "Gunners fans only" - didn't think you'd enter tournaments for other teams? (in the same way you object to non geordies entering NUFC comps!!) :P Cheers Mick - nice one :ok

Er morl - this is for "Gunners fans only" - didn't think you'd enter tournaments for other teams? (in the same way you object to non geordies entering NUFC comps!!) :P Cheers Mick - nice one :ok
I object to it, but nowt gets done, and ive already said that i dont want the champions league final ticket, if i get through to that position, ill disconnect and finish 2nd 3rd or 4th Let the true gunners fan win the ticket! At the end of the day, this has an added value of 3 extra prizes, where as the newcastle one only had 1 prize....2 tickets, now if your not a newcastle fan you shouldnt really enter, but with this, there are $300 worth of prizes alongside the arsenal tickets, which is what ill be playing for! so cant really see your point in this one mate

CL final is for football fans imo
i'll second that. It would be amazing to go to this match for any fan. Just hearing the champions league music gives you the jitters.. Although in all probability i will only be waiting a season before i go with my own team gets there.....:tongue2

but have you noticed what time the tourney starts' date=',it`s says about 2 in the morning.......:sad god we`re gonna be knackered[/quote'] It starts at 9pm GMT not eastern time! Even I don't go to bed that early :lol

Goalpoker offers tickets to the big one Attention all gooners If you're Arsenal and want to be at the Champions League Final, poker can get you there
By Chris Marais May 2006
Tickets are going for £600 on ebay right now, but Goalpoker are offering all gooners a chance to go to the big one in Paris. In just two weeks time, on May 17, the mighty Arsenal face up against Catalan also-rans Barcelona at the Stade de France in Saint Denis, Paris, France. If you fancy it, it'll cost you just $1 to enter and the prize is a VIP trip to the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final. The 'Arsenal Champions League Final Tournament' will run on Monday May 8 at 9pm GMT (Passcode: GUNNERS06) with a $1 buy-in. The tournament is restricted to 500 Arsenal fans only! so register for the tourney early. Prize details: Winner - VIP ticket to the UEFA Champions League Final 2nd/3rd/4th place - a seat in the 'Champions League of Poker Semi Final' on May 11
Whether thats what it says in the tourney lobby is a different matter, but 9pm GMT is 10pm BST (I think).

Re: Extra Goal Poker CL chance okay,its sunday,near enough 17.00pm and gp says tourney will start in 1 day and 9 hours, to me that is 2.00 in the morning,,surely they dont expect us up at that time,any confirmation that it is at 22.00 monday as it says elsewhere on the forum?

Re: Extra Goal Poker CL chance thank you guys sorry about the bad beat gaf but you have got to have them to win tourneys now start asking me questions about the gunners (i know all the answers) Thank you to slik mik because without his info and the punterslounge I would have not known FA about this tourney paris here i come:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap