** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International Darts League

Re: International Darts League

I dare say he is, and I admit its tempting me!! However i'm going to be looking for a nice each way bet to get to the final. It's bloody hard work with this format, but i've pencilled in 6 possibles. I'll post my thoughts tomorrow, when hopefully some of Saturdays matches are up too.
I'm looking for a nice each way bet as well mate and I've got 3 on my mind. It will be interesting to see if we agree!

Re: International Darts League 1st group stage is best of 11 legs 2nd group stage is best of 13 legs Quarter finals are best of 11 sets - sets best of 3 legs Semis are best of 17 sets again best of 3 legs per set Final is best of 25 sets again best of 3 legs per set.

Re: International Darts League Well my e/w are Martin Adams 2pts 25/1 Tony O'Shea 2pts 40/1 Gary Anderson 5pts 50/1 Nil's De Reuter 2pts 80/1 All bets with Sporting Odds on the 12th of April. Then I realised the rest of the format and could be screwed.:lol Still confident on Anderson though.He seems to have come alive again after Barny went to the PDC.

Re: International Darts League Aye, we agreed on 2 Gaz. I'll be on Ronnie Baxter 33/1 Ladbrokes Martin Atkins 66/1 Blue Square Gary Anderson 66/1 Blue Square I also think Colin Lloyd could be a big price at 25s and might take him but not sure about that one just yet. I'll sleep on that one.

Re: International Darts League Not the greatest of sessions for the PDC players! Barney loses 6-4 to Gary Robson, Scholten got mullered 6-2 by Simon Whitlock and Baxter lost 6-4 to Hankey. Taylor won 6-5 against Darryl Fitton and Colin Lloyd beat Tony Eccles 6-1.

I knew he was good' date=' but I didn't realise he was that good!! :unsure[/quote'] Taken his form from the weekend straight into this event by the looks of it mate! Is he a PDC regular or was he only in that tourney last weekend because the event was in Holland?

Re: International Darts League Should also add that it appears Blue Square have messed the WDF about and are in fact only showing "the latter stages of the tournament" which I presume is the knockout stages. However selected matches will be on Darts TV on planetdarts from Monday. 2 early results from this evening: Gary Anderson 3-6 Paul Hogan Brian Sorensen 2-6 Per Laursen

He's not a PDC regular, he was only in it because it was in Holland (as was Jelle Klaasen, and a few other BDO boys). Although I don't think it will be long before Uncle Barry gets his cheque book out! I rang Blue Square this morning to find out where the coverage was, and I was told that they were still testing, and they weren't aware that the BDO/WDF had advertised them showing it. They basically said that they had not agreed for them to do it. Apparently Blue Square hope to show it from Monday.
The kid's obviously a big talent isn't he. To be fair with a talent like his you'd think he would want to be on the PDC particularly at his age wouldn't you? The money to be had on the PDC is incredibly good compared to the WDF/BDO stuff and with Barney over on the PDC now Holland will soon get good PDC coverage too won't they? Good to hear Blue Square will be showing from Monday. I wonder if anyone will ever do match betting on this. I bet they are wishing they were today, the bookies would have made a packet with the likes of Barney, Baxter, Scholten and Anderson getting turned over!

Yes..............although Barney just beat Van der Voort 6-2. Tomorrows Barney vs King match is now huge!! Winner goes through' date=' loser goes out! I so wish I could watch it!! :([/quote'] How King would love to win that match eh?!