** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International Darts League

Re: International Darts League

1 Match bet for me tonight: Gary Robson to beat Ted Hankey @ 7/4 (Blue Square) Robson has already beat Barneveld in this tournament. Hankey didn't look that impressive in qualifying for the 2nd stage. Robson is usually underated, and that looks to be the case here. Michael Van Gerwen is a tempter to beat Martin Adams, but I will leave that this time.
Van Gerwen beats Adams 7-6 with an average of 107.85 :loon . Adams himself averaged over 106 :eek

The kid is something special' date=' thats for sure!![/quote'] He sure is mate. Bad luck with the Robson bet. What was Hankey's celebrating all about each time he won a leg? Not seen him like that before.

Re: International Darts League Every time he won a leg he was going really mad on stage, not towards the crowd and he was constantly swearing at himself. Normally he just plays darts doesn't he? Yep, that's right mate. Adams has to be gutted though, to average 106 and lose in a BDO event is nigh on unheard of isn't it?! I might well back Greatbatch to beat Klaasen tomorrow night depending on the price. The bookies are overrating Klaasen now I think.

Re: International Darts League van Gerwen beats O'Shea 7-2 averaging over 106 including checkouts like 160 and 132 to pip Fitton to 2nd spot and earn himself a mouthwatering quarter final with Barneveld. Now that will be something to watch!

1 bet for tonight (so far) Ronnie Baxter to beat Roland Scholten @ Evens (Blue Square) Should be a close one, but Baxter is playing the better of the 2, and I expect him to nick it and advance to the quarter finals. There may be one more later.
Unlucky Gaz, Baxter should have won that. Missed 7 darts at a double to win it. Scholten goes through to play Wolfie in the quarters. I hope Scholten's PDC reputation makes him the bookies favourite because I fancy Adams to win that. I have to say I'm all over Lloyd to beat Greatbatch tonight at 1/2 with Blue Square. He has to win and he's a different class to Greatbatch isn't he?

Re: International Darts League That game was never genuine was it mate? There's absolutely no way Taylor would miss that many doubles surely?! It took Klaasen 7 darts to win the decider and the dart Taylor threw at D5 he threw as if he wasn't interested in getting it!

Re: International Darts League True, it's just so unlike him particularly against a new kid on the block so to speak. Tonight I really fancy Adams although would have liked better than 4/6 but I'll take that, and I'm tempted to have a few quid on Hankey and van Gerwen.

The Van Gerwen price is too high, but as I have him outright i'm going to leave it at that and hope he comes through. It a longer format, that Van Gerwen is untested in, so Barney should still obviously be favourite. Nothing interesting me in the other 3 matches. Taylor should win, even not at his best. I think Lloyd will take Hankey out, as I don't think Hankey will have the consistancy to beat him. I hope i'm wrong, as my 66/1 shot is in the better half of the draw! And I think Adams will beat Scholten. Adams has been playing well judging by the averages, although I was impressed with Scholten's performance last night (despite the fact that he should have lost! :@ )
I'm on Lloydy outright so the Hankey bet is a bit of a saviour for that really. I've only had a few quid on Hankey. It will be close, it's 1-1 as I type but to be fair a Lloyd win wouldn't bother me too much as I stand to win much more on the outright if he makes the final!!

Re: International Darts League Barney beats van Gerwen 6-3 in a cracking match. I think it was the distance that did for the youngster as much as Barney but a great performance from van Gerwen. He'll definately go far in the game. Barney's win means if Taylor completes what looks the inevitable then it's a Taylor-Barney semi final tomorrow night over the best of 17 sets!

Re: International Darts League Whitlock beats Taylor 6-5 in an epic which had everything :loon Whitlock outscored the Power 12-6 on maximums. He didn't beat a poor Taylor either he beat a very good Taylor, who was like vintage Taylor in the deciding set. Both averaged over 103. Great game. Semi final line up is: (best of 17 sets) Barney vs Whitlock Lloyd vs Scholten