** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poker Player Grand Prix - 1st May ?????

ColU_FC

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix - 1st May ?????

1 spade away from qualifying - but no pts...... Gutted. :sad :sad
You can stick your F***ing Vale Stick your f***ing Vale Stick your F***ing Vale Up your Arse.................Sideways!! At which point you would probably enjoy it.................... :loon :rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix - 1st May ????? This post was on the poker player magazine forum: May 8th freeroll is still going ahead with all the points loaded for then. Think of the unplanned May 1st freeroll as practice (and for some a little extra cash!). No points will be given out from last Monday's freeroll (I came third and would have been top of the PokerPlayer team league so it grieves me too!). Good luck for Monday ladies and gents, Dacey PokerPlayer news editor

• 11 months later...

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix - 1st May ?????

Right Ive found the £5 subs code (saving of 79%) and I shall share it with you Pl'ers... coz you've got me back intoi cheap poker... fair enuf I still blow my normal roll as well... but its good for freeeeeee Anyways.... www.subsinfo.co.uk/pokerplayer ... the code is O0512XPAY (thats O for Orange then a zero) this code was for the "first readers" of Poker Player who go the first 3 issues for free ... :ok Im such a cheap skate
I'm going to renew my subscription of pokerplayer and wondered if anyone had used this code again? I entered it and it came up with the 12 issues for £5. :hope Do you think it will be ok to go ahead with it?