A new system for the flat

This is going to be a thread sharing selections with you guys from a selection process Ive been testing. To be fair Ive only tested it for 4 days but have been very pleased with the results and backtesting also proves them to be profitable. The backtest results over the last 4 years shows around 35% strikerate and a 27.5% profit. The live results have created 9 bets in four days. Four winners and 3 2nds. The winners have been 5/1,5/1,15/8 and 2/1. A strikerate of 44.44% and profit of 98.62%(to level stakes) Now I obviously dont expect it to maintain the record its had over the last 4 days and would usually test it a bit longer first but as the backtested results are positive too i decided to start posting now. Taking into consideration the live and backtested results Im prepared to start backing this with real cash as from now. My normal format - 100pt bank and 5pt per selection.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A new system for the flat Cheers guys. Off to a winning start but could have been better. Archerfield Links became a NR, and a NR in the 4.35 San seriously affected Linas Selections price. 2.55 San - Archerfield Links - NR 4.35 San - Linas Selection - 1st Evs Roundup Bets:1 Winners:1 Strikerate:100% Profit:5pts Yield:100% Bank:105pts

Re: A new system for the flat hiya WFTE, dont think i have comented on your threads before so hi:ok Have watched your threads and systems with interest recently, you have been doing really well. Don't lose heart over the recent slump as you are still picking out winners. Good luck with this new system, i will watch with interest. Steve P.s sorry had a few jars tonight, so i am probably babbling.:loon

Re: A new system for the flat Id imagine a lot of them will be. Since Ive been testing it live all selections have gone off Fav or 2nd Fav. This has included two winners at 5/1 though. One rule is that the selection cant be over 15/2 as the results drop rapidly(almost non existant) above this price. Dinner Date (2.40 Kem) qualifys tomorrow on all but the forecast price. It may be worth keeping an eye on if the price drops. Edit: In fact Im adding that in. Its 4.9 on Betfair. Removing the price cap shouldnt affect the records too much as there were very few selections above that price anyway. May cost me the 100% record though.

Re: A new system for the flat

Id imagine a lot of them will be. Since Ive been testing it live all selections have gone off Fav or 2nd Fav. This has included two winners at 5/1 though. One rule is that the selection cant be over 15/2 as the results drop rapidly(almost non existant) above this price. Dinner Date (2.40 Kem) qualifys tomorrow on all but the forecast price. It may be worth keeping an eye on if the price drops. Edit: In fact Im adding that in. Its 4.9 on Betfair. Removing the price cap shouldnt affect the records too much as there were very few selections above that price anyway. May cost me the 100% record though.
I hope it doesn't cost you the 100% WFTE. It also came out in my handicap system & I've posted it on my thread in the S&S forum. :hope for a lovely Dinner Date.