A new system for the flat

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A new system for the flat WFTE, far be it for me to question, but is this selection right?? The only reason I ask is that every source around (or at least the ones I'm coming across) rates this horses chances as least likely... To name a couple, Masseys ratings rate Zayn Zen in dead last, the Racing post rating rates badly too. We all know the Papers couldn't forcast bugger all but even so only one of them (the independant AFAIK) has plumped for Zayn Zen. On looking at the race myself I don't see how this one came up either, looking at the strong opposition from a smattering of Group 1 winners, performed less than well in her only performance this year, Not got a particularly hot jockey on either... As I said, I don't mean to pick holes at all, please don't take my comments as negative, if it comes in at around 10to1 you'll be lauthing allthe way to the bank!! Just wondered if there was a particular reason or anyhing. Or what your opinions are on it... Great System:ok , respect! ZuluWarrior

Re: A new system for the flat Whoops-e-daisy! :) Hope nobody put their morgage on it!! To Err is human, WFTE, you work at a bookies so you should know what I mean!! Glad I could be of some help, is it just no selection because you haven't got time to re-run the system?? Personally I fancy Echelon, its one of the better horses from the Stoute yard...