GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!

ColU_FC

GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!  

1. 1.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! If I've got my maths right I think I need Eltrev to win the HU or I've missed out. Is that right Gaf?:hope EDIT: Eltrev won it so nail biting time for me:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope Well done Eltrev:clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!

If I've got my maths right I think I need Eltrev to win the HU or I've missed out. Is that right Gaf?:hope
Yes spot on - El Trev was through no matter what - So the last place was down to whether The Cloud could get the weekly winners spot..... Well done to the 9 qualifiers...... Les Johnson Red Fear eltrev The Croc Big Andy 6ooner Tax Monkey Dave488 gazza271 :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Thanks the cloud, well played in the heads-up. I was pretty sure that I had to win as well to guarantee qualification as I was very close to Taxmonkey for the final placing. Well played everyone else who qualified tonight.:clap

Guest gazza271

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Sorry have not been able to participate in this more than the first couple of weeks, My course ends next friday so will be back on line with a vengance friday night :ok Well done to all the qualifiers and see you next week :clap

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Unlucky GaF and The Cloud on just missing out. Good luck to everyone next week, I'll have to cancel the night out I had arranged, but hopefully it'll be well worth it.:hope

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Fridays Final is now showing...... For some reason I've been put in instead of El Trev, bad luck mate - better luck next tim.......er........I mean - I have brought the error to their attention and hopefully it wont will be sorted well before the start :ok

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! GaF, Unfortunately I am unable to play in the final STT tonight due to a previously arranged commitment that my good wife had made :wall Good luck to all in this tonight :ok

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! well i`m ****ing bastard pissed off with it. I`d been logged in for over an hour before the tourney started only not to get my seat when it began. I could see myself at the table so I logged off, rebooted and logged back in only to find out i`d been kicked off the tourney as a "no show":wall what a bloody letdown.:sad