• 19:45 Blue Square bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Stan James Pokerzone Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Goalpoker Maxim Ibiza Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 PL Virgin Freeroll
    • 21:30 Sporting Odds 50 Up
    • 00:00 Dream Poker Dirty Dozen 2 Qualifier

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th April**

Just a question gaf on the Virgin looked last night at the Virgin freeroll it says to start at 8pm but isnt that 9pm our time? delete this if I am wrong thanks
I thought that it was 9 PM English time too... but Paul told me it was 8... could we please have the CORRECT time announced here... GaF??? Paul?? At the Virgin Lobby it is set to start at 9 PM English time... :hope

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th April** Hi guys and girls. Good luck tonight... :ok I missed the PL league game last night because I am about to get educated as an electrician... and I have to meet rediculously early in the morning... Will take a nap today and play with you guys tonight... :) See you

I thought that it was 9 PM English time too... but Paul told me it was 8... could we please have the CORRECT time announced here... GaF??? Paul?? At the Virgin Lobby it is set to start at 9 PM English time... :hope
Ive just checked the lobby for the tournament a minute ago. the time just now is 12.30pm, and there is 8hours 30mins until the tourney start. So I am quite confident in saying that the tournament starts at 9pm UK time tonight. Steve.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th April** Also theres a $1111 freeroll on Poker4Ever at 1:00 am (if my maths is right) - think it will probably hit 3000 particpants (mostly Americans) making it about the same value as the Nordic - so if you can't sleep tonite then take a punt - looks like a few early all-ins and hope tournie :loon :eek :hope Couple more of these sort of tourneys on P4E late night Friday as well.

Coz I can't play with the tourney @ Virgin I will play with the one @ NordicBet which starts in an hour. Hope to fix some hard cash there lol. :p
Good luck! It was fun (but a bit of a marathon!) when I played in it yesterday. Still deciding if I'll give it another go today.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th April** Thanks mate, I saw it indeed that you played yesterday :D At least you finished in a place that gave money :p I hope I am on the same table as Jeffers is... then we can start talking nonsence again :D Some really funny jokes like cyberstealing chips from others.. kicking people in the nuts.... hmmmz... no one laughing... guess you just had to be there.. right Jeffers? :D

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th April** I will have a go at Nordic Bet aswell... Though I am not much of a freeroll person... :unsure But some Gentleman established earlier today that I indeed AM a muppet... so a few all ins and I will be HUMONGOUS :loon GL Slapdash ;) ...and to you Bozza, and :welcome to PL

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th April** When I played yesterday, the standard early on seemed generally quite weak, and, surprisingly for a Scandinavian site, they were mostly Tight Passive Muppets rather than Loose Aggressive Muppets. Might just have been on my table, though.

When I played yesterday, the standard early on seemed generally quite weak, and, surprisingly for a Scandinavian site, they were mostly Tight Passive Muppets rather than Loose Aggressive Muppets. Might just have been on my table, though.
I think it is safe to say that whenever the word Scandinavian appear in a sentence... Muppet will come STRAIGHT after... :nana :nana :nana Yeah yeah... if ya can't beat us... just go ahead and hate us... :cry :cry :cry

I think it is safe to say that whenever the word Scandinavian appear in a sentence... Muppet will come STRAIGHT after...
:loon There were SIX WORDS between "Scandinavian" and "muppets"! I'm not a Scandibasher. I have no idea whether the muppets were Scandinavian or not. Actually, they were probably from the North of England ...

:loon There were SIX WORDS between "Scandinavian" and "muppets"! I'm not a Scandibasher. I have no idea whether the muppets were Scandinavian or not. Actually, they were probably from the North of England ...
Okay... 6 words... sry... And of course they were from North of England :lol :lol

Re: **Poker Tuesday 25th April** can I just give my Missus Tracie a big round of applause..( She's The T Im The E...EnT) She was trying to get me into the World Cup tickets final and finished a good 2nd winning $8.:clap:clap:clap:clap Well done Babe and thanks for trying!!

can I just give my Missus Tracie a big round of applause..( She's The T Im The E...EnT) She was trying to get me into the World Cup tickets final and finished a good 2nd winning $8.:clap:clap:clap:clap Well done Babe and thanks for trying!!
well done Tracie :clap

I was in Dream poker's top 80 dream point holders, and just realised they've already played the $2000 freeroll,:wall not sure when but i came 43rd as a sit-out.:sad I must be more organised in future.:spank
Unlucky, it does get impossible to keep track of every table we should be sat at :\