• 20:00 Pokerstars Football Fans Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Tikay Tourney
    • 21:00 Betfred Million Manic Monday
    • 21:15 poker.co.uk Punters Lounge League - Leg 2
    • 21:30 Sporting Odds 50 up
    • 22:00 Dream $15,000
    • 02:00 Canbet $1000

Re: **Poker Monday 24th April**

error Gaf ' date=' third one should be wed 26th April ?[/quote'] Don't be so cheeky, ^Newbie^! I'm sure if GaF says there are two Tuesday 25th Aprils in a row, then he's right. ... he's always bloody right when I try to steal his blinds. :@

Re: **Poker Monday 24th April** Opsssss , i knew i'll get caught by someone :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Don't be so cheeky, ^Newbie^! I'm sure if GaF says there are two Tuesday 25th Aprils in a row, then he's right. ... he's always bloody right when I try to steal his blinds. :@

Re: **Poker Monday 24th April** I know of a lot of you have a go at Tikay's Tournament on SO each month, which previously hasn't been a problem as we having been playing the forum games there too. But now that the Monday Night Challenge is at Poker.co.uk are we going to see some kamikaze action in the first hour in the hope of building a massive stack? My participation tonight is under threat from the ankle - biters, but hope to put in an appearance.

How can you play in tikays and poker.co.uk MTT when you can't have two boss media sites running?
You can't (unless you have two machines) I will be concentraing on Tikay (which starts first) - so may be sat out for a little while in the League game (am hoping so)

Re: **Poker Monday 24th April** This is awful... I'm doing reasonably well but I'm not playing anything like my normal game. (Admittedly, that could be WHY I'm doing fairly well!) Not enjoying it atm but will try and hang in there...

GaF' date=' think Tikay's read Harrington? M of 4ish atm...[/quote'] Lol - was going to ask him about that just before his all in - he was down below 3 and didn't do anything..... Being a bounty may play though......... As you saw - if the bounty is all in, then I go all in too - with any 2 cards to try and isolate - will take my chances.........