Poker Player Grand Prix II @ Betfair

GaF

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix II @ Betfair TY to those who came to rescue. Worked through lunch hour to get home in the faint hope I might be able to register & still 100+ places left. :nana :nana Gonna be along game though with that many entrants.... arrgh. Good Luck all :hope

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix II @ Betfair

Good grief... shows you how many people have been missing out on this when it was limited to 300...
I nabbed the head of Betfair poker at the City AM final about the amount of entrants. He assured me they would be increasing the numbers for this game. You can all thank me then for getting into this tournie :lol Brael, I seen your message about the last game and I meant to PM you. Thanks for the offer to log me in, its not needed now but the offer was kind so thanks mate :ok

• 2 weeks later...

can't remember if I was 1st or 2nd at first break but went into freefall thereafter and out in 136th 15 mins after the break :wall well done all in the money / points :clap
Ty Runa , I'm sure you were 1st and Gaf not far behind you in 4th ish. When i looked again you were both gone :\

Glad to hear your all stick cracking away at it. I get the feeling that there will be a few more PL'ers in the final this time around! Good luck, chaps and chapesseseseses
Cheers Rick - :ok We are known for our plugging away at these tourneys "en masse" and will stick around until the end.

• 1 month later...

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix II @ Betfair Ladies and gents, The number is back to 300 (post world cup) so I suggest you get registering asap. On the upside, it does make the blind structure significantly better making for a more enjoyable game. See you at the online baize this evo. (and please stop calling me down with shite and then getting lucky just to get my bounty!!). Cheers, Rick

Ladies and gents, The number is back to 300 (post world cup) so I suggest you get registering asap. On the upside, it does make the blind structure significantly better making for a more enjoyable game. See you at the online baize this evo. (and please stop calling me down with shite and then getting lucky just to get my bounty!!). Cheers, Rick
Next, you'll be wanting us to fold every time you raise :lol:lol

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix II @ Betfair That can be more annoying. I got five paint-covered pocket pairs in the Full Tilt $200,000 guaranteed last night and didn't get a single caller on any of them. Nothing. It's not like I'd be a rock. I made the same raise I'd made with the slightly more *ahem* passable hands, which did get called, but absolutely no joy. Needless to say, no big cash finish - just a bloody late night as I bled out in about 400th of 1250 runners.