Poker Player Grand Prix II @ Betfair

GaF

It's back - bigger badder and better. Who can emulate Pocket Lady's heights of the first Grand Prix???? 10 rounds with top 33 in the leaderboard qualifying for the live final. $1000 prize pool and 7 bounties in each freeroll (points and cash for top 30 this time), then an $8000 prize pool in the live final. You will be able to sign up here - http://www.betfairpoker.com/pokerplayer First two freerolls are 24th April and 8th May.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix II @ Betfair

are they all freerolls doesnt say much in the link?
Full Details are all in the mag (and will be in the link soon I imagine!!) - if you don't already subscribe - you should!! :P Original offer was £5 for a year - now it's £7.50 - but at 63p an issue IMO is well worth it :ok (Subscribe at www.subsinfo.co.uk/pokerplayer - Offer code from Mag is P0605) All 10 games are freerolls.

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix II @ Betfair Is structured differently this time Wizard - won't be the same. Main difference is that top 30 score points instead of top 3........ There are also 7 bounties per event (instead of 5) - so there will be loads more points up for grabs........ Also last time, the first event took place before the first issue of the mag was out ....... so noone knew about it!!!!! This time all of punters lounge will be there for leg 1 ;) (as will the Poker Player readers who this time have the details before the first leg :P)

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix II @ Betfair The web site's still not up - but the link shows.....

COMING SOON TO A TOWN NEAR YOU… The return of the Poker Player Grand Prix Bigger and better prizes and all of it FREE to you! Full details will appear here shortly – First freeroll is on April 24th @ 7:30pm

ok, i have betfair, an account and PP mag. Do i have to open new account? it says pre reg 12 hours before, is when the torny is visable in lobby?
LJ, No new account needed....Just the tourney password... You can pre-register up to 12 hours before each GP..... Sad git that I am, I register before going to work, so virtually the full 12 hours before...:unsure

Hey man, I have problems with registering in the site that you gave... The password is still not published in the site of betfairpoker.. ?! Is there any chance to post it here or tell me what should I do ?
Sorry mate, we're not allowed to post up passwords, my advice, hot foot it down to ur local newsagents and buy a copy (£1.50). Other than that am not sure.

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix II @ Betfair Hi, I bought Poker Person magazine a few weeks ago and what do you know the cat ate page 53. What an amazing conincidence hey? So if someone can PM me the password that will be great and dandy and I will be able to play tonight. The cat's fine by the way :tongue2