Three of a Kind

This will be a bet involving 3 horses. The bet will be 3 doubles & an ew treble totalling 5 bets. The stake will be 1pt per bet. The horses will be related in some way, they can be riden by same jockey or have same trainer, they can all be favourite, etc etc. there will be some logic to it & not just 3 horses starting with the name Royal! I will see how it goes in terms of winning returns. I will only look to lose 100pts, so 20 days of losses would see it out. Bet 1 2.50 Yarmouth Almowj 3.50 Yarmouth Bold Marc 4.20 Yarmouth Ski Jump 3 x 1pt win doubles & 1pt ew treble all 3 horses carry top weight, each trainer has had a decent start to the season so far. Prices look reasonable with all 3 likely to be 10/1+

Re: Three of a Kind No probs Tomas, thanks for the interest. I was looking at trying something else this year & came up with this. I often follow jockeys or trainers at certain courses & hope that this will work once Fallon etc get on the road & notch up those trebles!

Re: Three of a Kind updated with current prices (best prices Skybet) Bet 1 2.50 Yarmouth Almowj.......14/1 3.50 Yarmouth Bold Marc......7/1 4.20 Yarmouth Ski Jump........7/2 3 x 1pt win doubles & 1pt ew treble all 3 horses carry top weight, each trainer has had a decent start to the season so far.

Re: Three of a Kind

updated with current prices (best prices Skybet) Bet 1 2.50 Yarmouth Almowj.......14/1........................unpl 9/1 3.50 Yarmouth Bold Marc......7/1.......................unpl 7/1 4.20 Yarmouth Ski Jump........7/2.......................unpl 5/1 3 x 1pt win doubles & 1pt ew treble all 3 horses carry top weight, each trainer has had a decent start to the season so far.
nothing on Day 1!! What i expect from this system is when they do come in, the payout will be high.

all top rated on speed figures 2.30 Ling Cool Sting .................2nd 2/1 3.35 Ling Garstang....................3rd 8/1 4.45 Ling Fusili.........................2nd 3/1 3x 1pt win doubles 1x 1pt ew treble all settled at SP.
nearly got the ew treble today, only 7 runners in the 3.35, still that's life. -10pts to date bets 2 wins 0

3 LTO winners today (all short prices unfortunately) 2.30 Ling Young Mick ..........................2nd 4.25 Kemp Border Music ......................1st Evs 3.55 Kemp Kingsgate Prince .................4th 3 x 1pt win doubles 1 x 1pt ew treble all SP
-15.00 bets 3 wins 0 still no cigar, will continue though!

Re: Three of a Kind Like the idea bowles10 and like you said may be more affective when the TURF SEASON gets in full swing as some stats work well in the coming months and hope you give this a fair trial before coming to any conclusions whether to continue with it. % man

speed ratings again today 2.30 Obrigado ..........................1st 15/2:) 3.00 Red Diadem........................2nd 5/4 4.30 Polish Power ..................... 1st 2/1:) 3 x £1 win doubles 1 x £1 ew treble
2 out of 3 & the ew treble up also. 1 double paid 25.5pts & the ew treble paid 5.79 pts Bets 4 wins 1 staked 20pts returns 31.29pts profit +11.29pts:ok

Nice one there bowles10 I'm sure theirs plenty more to come from this idea of yours. % MAN
Cheers %man, glad to get those winners in today, pity about the treble though as these are realtime bets for me also. Still a nice profit on the day.

Cheers Guys & glad you won FF. another go today with speed ratings the deciding factor 2.40 Ling Everyman.......................5th 3.40 Ling Gavarnie Beau.................2nd 3-1:) 5.40 Ling Tamagin.........................1st 4-1:) 3 x £1 win doubles 1 x £1 ew treble
close again today, Everyman missed the break & its chance at the start. Pity i didnt include the 25/1 winner of the race as i gave it on Sports punter !

todays runners all proven on the soft gorund. 2.50 Pont Up tempo 5/1...................unpl 4.20 Pont Danehill Willy 4/1..............unpl 5.20 Pont Isa'af 4/1.......................1st9/2:) Odds from Bet365 3 x £1 win doubles 1 x £1 ew treble
1 winner from the 3. The other 2 ran below expectation. Bets 6 wins 1 staked 30pts returns 31.29pts profit +1.29pts

over at lingfield today with speed ratings the deciding factor 2.10 Mr Lambros..................1st 2/9 2.45 Kingsgate Prince............2nd 5/2 4.30 Mad ..........................3rd 11/2 3 x £1 win doubles 1 x £1 ew treble all SP.
e/w treble up. 4.47pts returned, to claw some funds back. Bets 7 wins 2 staked 35pts returns 35.76pts profit +0.76pts