GALLERY, PL Live in Birmingham, March 2006

Penelopeys

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: GALLERY, PL Live in Birmingham, March 2006

yeah only cos you saw male breast u had to get in there :rollin now whats that song....take you to the gay bar? haha
Are you guys planning to share a room for the Newcastle tourney?:drums :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

yeah only cos you saw male breast u had to get in there :rollin now whats that song....take you to the gay bar? haha
I didn't know where one was, but as you seem to be the font of all knowledge, may i ask how YOU know about these things??:rollin Remember my friend, I was asked for directions whilst walking with a Lady, you, on the other hand, have some pretty incriminating Photo's to explan away :drums One Nil :nana :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I didn't know where one was, but as you seem to be the font of all knowledge, may i ask how YOU know about these things??:rollin Remember my friend, I was asked for directions whilst walking with a Lady, you, on the other hand, have some pretty incriminating Photo's to explan away :drums One Nil :nana :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
hmmm.....to be approached whilst with a woman , must have meant that the other guy was pretty damn sure you werent with her romanticaly.......

hmmm.....to be approached whilst with a woman ' date=' must have meant that the other guy was pretty damn sure you werent with her romanticaly.......[/quote'] Touche :tongue2 although he must have got that idea by the way Pene was shouting "Chelsk,If you try that again your dead!" :loon Mind you, when i stopped trying she did shout "God you give up easily!":rollin ;)

Touche :tongue2 although he must have got that idea by the way Pene was shouting "Chelsk' date='If you try that again your dead!" :loon Mind you, when i stopped trying she did shout "God you give up easily!":rollin ;)[/quote'] haha, shes a feisty one!

Touche :tongue2 although he must have got that idea by the way Pene was shouting "Chelsk' date='If you try that again your dead!" :loon Mind you, when i stopped trying she did shout "God you give up easily!":rollin ;)[/quote'] LMAO :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

No, he did a great job. I wouldnt have been able to put this gallery together if it hadn't been for him :D I just gave him my camera, and said: Have fun with it, Jeffers... And he did :lol :lol
:rollin :rollin The good thing is there's none of me staggering around the joint with a bottle of Moet in hand :lol Some good pics there tho. :rollin