** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Private PL game on Prima - Tue 14th March

ThePro19

I knowthere is a Champions League game on tonight at 9pm on SO, but I will set up a table on Prima network for a private PL game at 9:30pm (can't cope with post-11pm for a few days at least... need sleep) for those of us who either aren't entering the Champs game, get knocked out early and have nothing better to do, or those that wish to multi task. ;) I'm assuming it doesn't xost anything if we don't play it, so I will set it up when I get home this evening. Keep an eye on this thread for details and post if you plan to play so that we know rough numbers.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Private PL game on Prima - Tue 14th March

Not my fault you can't read Dave! :lol
Spent 10 bloody minutes trying EVERY combination of upper/lower case of your p/word....got the hump and gave up, posted on the thread and realised yours was wrong and GaF's had been up all along :eyes . Password posting priveledges for PR SUSPENDED INDEFINATELY! :spank :rollin

ill be in tonight under hebburnlad as crazy poker kindly gave me $10 free to try the site out!!
Nice one Morl. :ok I see you and moface are in already. I'll reg once I get back from the gym. Don't forget about it now!!!

I'd like to play but have no idea what the prima site is' date=' the one I looked at is just a link to other poker rooms..... or am I missing something that's staring me in the face?[/quote'] Here you go GONNER:tongue2 and if you need the Password DON'T! ask PR! :lol http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25824

Re: Private PL game on Prima - Tue 14th March List of Prima sites...... The asterisked ones are those I have used/know Good Stan James exclusive Freeroll tonight if you fancy that ** Royal Vegas ** Bet365 ** Gaming Club ** NordicBet Bet Holdem Poker Metro ** Stans Poker ** Crazy Poker BetonUSA Aztec Riches 7 Sultans Lucky Nugget ** 32Red River Belle Golden Tiger Code Poker Wild Jack Purple Lounge Golden Riviera Captain Cook Poker333 Colosseum Grand Bay ** Spin Palace Virtual City Trident Roxy Thurnderluck Big Dollar Boylepoker MrBookmaker 24Poker Poker Rewards betED All in 5 Dogs MrBookmaker ** Dream Pokertime

I'd like to play but have no idea what the prima site is' date=' the one I looked at is just a link to other poker rooms..... or am I missing something that's staring me in the face?[/quote'] 6ooner I have nothing against any of the other sites in GaF's list, but I personally use Bet365 for the simple reason that you can deposit using a debit card and withdraw back to it without any hassles of having to set up a neteller account or the likes... any withdrawals go straight back into your bank account. Also, you can deposit as little as £5.

Guest gazza271

Re: Private PL game on Prima - Tue 14th March Just got in from work,give me ten mins to have a pee,stella and catch up on PL and I'll be in:ok

6ooner I have nothing against any of the other sites in GaF's list, but I personally use Bet365 for the simple reason that you can deposit using a debit card and withdraw back to it without any hassles of having to set up a neteller account or the likes... any withdrawals go straight back into your bank account. Also, you can deposit as little as £5.
err...thats not the only prima site you can do that on, The Pro :D

err...thats not the only prima site you can do that on, The Pro :D
Isn't it? Not found any others where you can do that cos most are american and they tend to use 3rd party 'bankers'. Which other ones are there where you can withdraw direct?