** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Private PL game on Prima - Tue 14th March

ThePro19

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Private PL game on Prima - Tue 14th March I got as far as the lobby and forgot to register. :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall I'll got to sleep whilst I wait for this current game to finish. :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

Re: Private PL game on Prima - Tue 14th March

I got as far as the lobby and forgot to register. :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall I'll got to sleep whilst I wait for this current game to finish. :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz
chuckle chuckle, got to laugh, oh well at least you didnt waste $5 like me

I've sat here for an hour and 40 minutes waiting and then forgot to register. The evening has gone from bad to worse!
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin I'm sorry mate but thats bloody hilarious :lol

When you have a $300+ pocketpc that has gone wrong' date=' things start to get increasinly less funny. Sorry guys, I wish I could share your humour, but I can't.[/quote'] Trust me, it's very funny! :loon :rollin :rollin Not many people trust me these days though! :lol:lol

Where's Chelski???? He's going to miss this one as well.
Had my Little Angel tonight >>> and she comes before Breathing,life and ANYTHING!! else on this planet. But i have now dropped her back to Fire breathing spawn of Hell that masquerades as her mother and am available for the next one :ok Should i watch this thread till PR post's the password??............or just spend 10 minutes typing any Bollox in the box then come back and read GaF's post for the right one, so missing the tourney, but realise it could be worse and i could be sitting with the lobby on my screen thinking i had allready registered! :lol :lol :lol (Sorry Pro)