Cheltenham Distance Betting

Been looking at the odds for the Distance betting, quite like the idea of a bet going for 4 days when it looks rock hard on picking individual winners. Ive gone for blue squares bet of over 90 lengths at 13/8 This equates to 3.75 lengths a race which is great value in my opinion. The bookies usually look at about 6 lengths per race on a daily basis unless the ground is heavy. I know the best are supposed to be against the best at Cheltenham but i reckon we have some sub standard races this year and can see one or two being won by a good margin which puts the bet in our favour. Dont forget we have a cross country race and a 4 miler, amateur race and all sorts. Hills are going over 103 lengths at a bit bigger price but i reckon this will do. Any thoughts?

Re: Cheltenham Distance Betting Kevsul is the man here & he promised me when we met at Sandown that he would post up his bet here !! Come on Kev, is it under or over (or between)? The fast ground will be a factor but over 24 races that's nearly 4L a race? I would prefer a bet each day on the distance if thats available?

Re: Cheltenham Distance Betting

kevsul put his thread up in S&S & advised under 18' date=' so at least he is quids in. Check it out tomorrow as he is the king at this![/quote']:ok Thanks mate .., I sorry not posted it here as i put up all the explanation's as well. And i just may as well carry it on through out the year. Just to see how I actually do. Started with a small bank of 500points. But thanks again for the praise.. And lets get the bookies money into our pockets>> Tight bastids today there are 15 to 24 at willhill and 15 to 23 at coral posting up in S&S in 10 to 15 mins KEV

Re: Cheltenham Distance Betting Good Jockey Mc coy, JUmps the last usually takes a look see he has got the race won and just takes it home nicely And today he rides it out like his got a fight on his hands .. Hoping for no more that 9L for my distance betting .. Could it go over again today??