Sandown Tomorrow

OK lads, im returning to the scene of the last PL piss up and im going to Sandown tomorrow. Just quickly, my early fancies are: 2.45: Indalo 3.20: Ursis & Dont Call Me Derek 4.25: Hoo La Baloo 4.55: Pak Jack All each way, apart from Hoo La Baloo who will be a short price and looks a cert.

Re: Sandown Tomorrow 2.45 - Add Supreme Developer into the equation too - another each way bet. Im not even going to bother looking at the other races. Way too wide open, with a lot of unexposed animals. A waste of time even trying. Hopefully the above selections will win me some beer money :ok

Re: Sandown Tomorrow

But this is a much weaker race ;) i wont be betting it at 2/5 though :(
Yeah, this is a much weaker race - still it can easily be even something like 1/3- and backing @ these long odds-on prices is exactly wwhat bookies expect. It will most probably win, but the outlay ain't worth it - wise move to scratch it at such a price.;)

Re: Sandown Tomorrow Pak Jack looks the best of them if you ask me - recent form OK and it even looks like there is already some money on it - looks like it will start as the 2nd or 3rd fav - instead of Executive Decision - if the influx of money is steady even tomorrow, I might back the place myself;)

Re: Sandown Tomorrow Betting in the 3.20 is a brave move, AK;) I personally almost never bet in these "lottery" races - but remember Don't Call Me Derek proved to be a consistent type some time ago. BTW, do your realise Indalo was pulled up in the last two races? Or is this why you're gonna have a dabble?

Re: Sandown Tomorrow Yes he's a bit of a speculative bet, hence the each way approach but he has dropped down to a nice mark now of 123 and is guaranteed to like the conditions. I felt his last 2 runs were over trips slightly on the long side so the drop back to 3m will suit him today. Also, if you go through his form in Class 3 races, you will see he usually makes the frame. He was running well at this stage of the season last year as well. basically, he has a lot going for him in a wide open race. We have to forgive his last run though which is the only concern. Im happy to take a double figure price :ok

Re: Sandown Tomorrow Hes probably gone now but AK! Dont have to much Snakebite(2.10) whilst your there you know you cant handle your drink.From the last PL race day bear in mind you dont have Erics charm(2.45) to keep you on the striaght and narrow. Hope you make it back for United's(3.20) game tomorrow I hear the landords wife likes her gold hence the name LadyBlingBling(3.55). Catch you tonight on her for some Exective decisions(4.55) in the moderators section tonight. (couldnt fit hoo la baloo) in:lol

Re: Sandown Tomorrow Been told that Tokala (2.10) is a very sure bet and that Tana River (2.45) is expected to run a big one here. Modest chances too for Priors Dale (HBL's race~) - Not that I know anything about racing :$:$ Hoddle get that Newcastle job yet ??? ;););)

Re: Sandown Tomorrow Nah, Master Joe is currently hanging off the winning post by his underpants.

Dont have to much Snakebite(2.10) whilst your there you know you cant handle your drink.From the last PL race day bear in mind you dont have Erics charm(2.45) to keep you on the striaght and narrow.
Carl, that was a good start mate - a 20/1 place and a 12/1 winner. Maybe I should just go by the names in future! :lol Not much luck today - best i got was Dusky Warbler each way at 18/1, which finished 2nd - another 100 yds and it would have won i reckon. Pak Jack was disappointing though.