** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!!

GaF

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!!

Oh, WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION????????????????? :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
You didn't know he was there? We're you asleep or something?

Guest gazza271

Lol - cheers Pro!!!!! 2 seats down is Trevor Steven - he was a bounty on City AM before ..... is he this time? Need to go and read the web site!!!
yeah remember seeing something about bounty's for this

"Knock out the CITY A.M. representative and receive a further 4 Points" - So I presume that's Trevor Steven - but I've been moved - down to you Pro!!!
The whole table was moved. Anyway, 3 hands later i'm out. lost to 10 6 yet again. I'd hit a straight and lost to a flush. I knew it was there, but just couldn't fold... had to see it.

Anyway' date=' meant to add that me and freerolls just don't go together. Wish I knew why.[/quote'] Do you adjust the way you play according to your opponents ....... sounds like that may be a dimension you need to develop to your game......

Re: Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!! On Big Andy and Morlspins table. Made it to the break...just annoying a guy called R.E.M 99 who at first didnt like it when he called my all in with 66 when 7 8 8 was on the board. Struggling and had to go all in against the big blind with J 3 - rem99 - and he called with AT suited. Accepted defeat but hit a Jack - now I'm an idiot apparently! we'll see...

Re: Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!! Out in 17th:cry .But not to Gaf:tongue2 The Tipper himself slow playin K's:cry Had to go for it.Was gonna chuck all in on it anyway 10 J suited.The board looked good with the open ended straight but alas:sad .Still as per usually raising into my usual pocket K's:wall GL all:hope

Re: Betfair City AM Freerolls - LEADERBOARD starting tonight!! Cheers GAF, for putting this up.

Nice freeroll. I only saw this thread minutes before registration closed and managed to register within seconds of it actually closing. I ended up folding what would have been great cards and pretty much played like a complete Muppet, out in 48th I think.

I don’t usually play on Betfair poker, my username is TipFiskin on there.