** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Big welcome to elmcroft

heniek31

Re: Big welcome to elmcroft

hello hen and everyone else watch out i'm coming for you!
AGAIN!!! Jeez, I've been hurt enough by you on sporting odds already!!!!! Hiya Elmcroft :welcome to the PL. I'm Higgs23pl on SO.:ok You may remember knocking me out of various tournies..... :sad :sad :sad :lol :lol

Re: Big welcome to elmcroft Why didn't i get a welcome like that? Must not have made an impression like he has, but he does spend his life on Spodds like! I was the one who finally got him to sign up, think the $500 $1 Challenge offer was too good to turn down! I never knew he had so much of a reputation! Good luck and welcome fatty!

Re: Big welcome to elmcroft

Why didn't i get a welcome like that? Must not have made an impression like he has, but he does spend his life on Spodds like! I was the one who finally got him to sign up, think the $500 $1 Challenge offer was too good to turn down! I never knew he had so much of a reputation! Good luck and welcome fatty!
Cos you joined on the 6th of Feb, and even I was pissed up after Sandown (4th Feb). Sorry E4sby. :welcome to PL! Look forward to looking horns with you soon. :D Hows that?