Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it

i'm wonderingif there is even a trip to ibiza - i won one of the qualifiying events and haventheard nothing - i'm going to complain to the gammbling magazines about them - its very poor!!!
The details are being finalised and I have met Julian myself, I have no reason to doubt they will produce the goods after meeting him.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thank you for that valuable contribution. :clap :clap :clap :clap :hope you'll be in Germany so that I can enjoy myself with my friends
Aye mate, we be getting p**sed on the beach, watchin the world cup final and laughing at the german tourists when we stuff them 3-0 in the final!

I'd rather be in germany than ibiza with a bunch of pissed up poker players. - what a load of bo...ks idea is that
i'm wonderingif there is even a trip to ibiza - i won one of the qualifiying events and haventheard nothing - i'm going to complain to the gammbling magazines about them - its very poor!!! Why would you enter a tournament for a prize that you don't want??? :unsure :unsure :unsure I await your future posts with interest!! :lol TQM

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Yeah thanks Pokernation I will sleep tonight. Sorry if this has been covered but do any of you guys or Julian know if there is a game scheduled for Ibiza. Obviously I'll be too busy with the Maxim babes but just wondering for the rest of you :rollin

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it damn, there goes the best damn tourney in the country shame too, the prize was 5 seats and meet the players, CHAMPS LEAGUE INFO HERE!!

Celebrate The End Of The Football Season In Style! All finalists will go to the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final: Stade De France, Paris, May 17th Go for Euro glory by playing

Goalpoker's "Champions League of Poker" and you could be part of the worlds number 1 football prize! Like the Arsenal, You could book your place in the Finals by playing our Semi Final Stages(check full schedule below). The top 2 players in each Semi Final will go to our live final in London on May the 16th to play for a share of $50,000, a VIP party in a top London club and VIP tickets to the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final on Paris on May 17th!

Tournament

Date

Time GMT

Buyin

CLOP Semi 1 'Top 2 Qualify For CLOP Live Final'

Thurs 27th April

8pm

$100

CLOP Semi 2 'Top 2 Qualify For CLOP Live Final'

Fri 28th April

8pm

$100

CLOP Semi 3 'Top 2 Qualify For CLOP Live Final'

Thurs 4th May

8pm

$100

CLOP Semi 4 'Top 2 Qualify For CLOP Live Final'

Fri 5th May

8pm

$100

CLOP Semi 5 'Top 2 Qualify For CLOP Live Final'

Thurs 11th May

8pm

$100

CLOP Live Final $50K Shoot Out!

Tues 16th May

TBC

N/A

Good Luck & Be A Player... The Team at Goalpoker.

damn, there goes the best damn tourney in the country shame too, the prize was 5 seats and meet the players,
I did hear that the Police at NUFC caught 150 people climbing over the fence during the last game. It's OK though, they managed to throw them back in :lol

damn, there goes the best damn tourney in the country shame too, the prize was 5 seats and meet the players, CHAMPS LEAGUE INFO HERE!!

Celebrate The End Of The Football Season In Style! All finalists will go to the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final: Stade De France, Paris, May 17th Go for Euro glory by playing

Goalpoker's "Champions League of Poker" and you could be part of the worlds number 1 football prize! Like the Arsenal, You could book your place in the Finals by playing our Semi Final Stages(check full schedule below). The top 2 players in each Semi Final will go to our live final in London on May the 16th to play for a share of $50,000, a VIP party in a top London club and VIP tickets to the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final on Paris on May 17th!

Tournament

Date

Time GMT

Buyin

CLOP Semi 1 'Top 2 Qualify For CLOP Live Final'

Thurs 27th April

8pm

$100

CLOP Semi 2 'Top 2 Qualify For CLOP Live Final'

Fri 28th April

8pm

$100

CLOP Semi 3 'Top 2 Qualify For CLOP Live Final'

Thurs 4th May

8pm

$100

CLOP Semi 4 'Top 2 Qualify For CLOP Live Final'

Fri 5th May

8pm

$100

CLOP Semi 5 'Top 2 Qualify For CLOP Live Final'

Thurs 11th May

8pm

$100

CLOP Live Final $50K Shoot Out!

Tues 16th May

TBC

N/A

Good Luck & Be A Player... The Team at Goalpoker.

I qualified for the final last night :cheers Are there any others from PL in it? Now where can I buy a Barca shirt?!!:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin