** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it 9th tonight in the Champions League Tourney 1/4 final stage all in on the flop with JQ Flop Q 9 7 one caller...he turns over A7 Turn 10 River A I won $22.29 but could have been much better as the 1st three go thru to the semi finals worth $50 buy in and good prize money too Well done Teaulc for being 8th too, unlucky coming up against a higher pair.

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it

Sorry Morl, would have preffered to get rid of the septics first....but I did have nut flush draw aswell!!! GL in next one
No worries Washman, $22 gets me another 2 shots at this, and with the free buy ins already used, it should be smaller fields in theory. Where did ya finish in the end?

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Not sure if this helps guys- email I got today - stuff about RPs at the bottom Book Your Place In The Champion's League of Poker Semi Finals... For A Share Of $50,000 & Tickets To 2006 UEFA Champions League Final! Champion's League of Poker Live $50,000 final table. All finalists will go to the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final: Stade De France, Paris, May 17th. Go for Euro glory by playing Goalpoker's "Champions League of Poker" and you could be part of the Number 1 football prize in the world! Just like Arsenal, you could book your place in the semi finals by playing the quarter final stages this April on Thursdays 8pm GMT & Fridays 8pm GMT ($10 buy - in) and you could be one step away from a place in our live final for a share of $50,000, VIP party in a top London club and tickets to the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final in beautiful Paris! Remember, all the final table players will be taken to the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final on May the 17th! Check Out Goalpoker's Reward Points! The Goalpoker Rewards Program is our way of rewarding your loyalty to goalpoker.com. Depositing players are awarded RP points through playing in our ring games and tournaments. Reward points can be redeemed for RP tournament entries, where you can use your Reward Points to play for real money! Or use them in the Goalpoker store (coming soon), which we promise will be the best reward store in online poker! Here's how it works: - 1 Point for every hand played in a REAL money ring game that has collected at least the minimum rake ($0.50). 4 Points for every dollar in tournament buy-in Fee. It's that simple - So get to the tables and get saving! Good Luck & Be A Player! The Team at Goalpoker

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Got 2nd in the end Morlspin, behind one of the americans :( , but its the qualification thats important. See what you mean about tonight...only 11 in so far, so gl. And thanks to teaulc for your support last night.

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it well yet another hard night on c/league,,,still getting the non europeans on,if GOALPOKER read this it might be better to go back to passwords or filter out the other continents so that at least your regular british players get a chance to win the money as well as the ultimate of going through to next round, we UK`ers HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY on this tourney and it gets spoiled by the YANKS:@ :@ :@ ,sorry had to get that off my chest. well done galronix and bad luck to morlspin,we had a bad night...... still onwards to next week

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Been away for awhile and come back to find some change. Firstly, congrats to goalpoker for learning by their mistakes. Has taken me ages to catch up on whats happened since I last came to PL. Not received any emails from goalpoker for a good 3 weeks, but no doubt there will be a good reason for that.

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Just finished 2nd in the NUFC game, the guy who won the tickets for it last week won them again....which i thought wasnt allowed....Julian will you confirm this? As ill be playing the ibiza games again to bring 4 people along if you can win the same thing twice Yanks still in the Champs league games, and the ibiza freerolls were all doing badly in lol Good Luck all

Verey busy at the moment with new sponsorship etc. and putting together a rather fine WSOP tourney. Will respond in more detail on Friday
come on GP the suspense is killing me with regards the wsop tourney friday has now been and gone

if you can win the same prize twice' date=' then we should all be allowed to play the ibiza trip twice, rules are rules[/quote'] And if you can't, then you should give back the NUFC tickets you won after the first one :P

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it no Gaf, i mean he won tickets to the same game twice, something we were told we couldnt do, he won 2 tourneys, both with exactly the same prize, tickets against wigan on saturday we were told off julian and off [email protected] that u cant win exactly the same prize twice, which this bloke obviously has. I did finish 2nd and yeah he was the better player on the day, but if there are rules for one, they have to be the same for another