1% 'Steady Drip'

Hodgey

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip'

OK onto the next bet. :drums Bet 84: Lay Man City v Man Utd 3-3 Odds of 80 (1.01266) Stake of £52.93 to win 67p! :hope :loon
:rollin:rollinlooked at that this morning and said to myself "Surely Hodgey wont take that one!!" I have a funny feeling this game is not one to be involved in! :$ Best of luck with it! :ok

:rollin:rollinlooked at that this morning and said to myself "Surely Hodgey wont take that one!!" I have a funny feeling this game is not one to be involved in! :$ Best of luck with it! :ok
Oh shit! :$ I toyed with 3-0 and 3-3 and plumped for 3-3 cos I thought 3-0 was the more likely of the two. :loon Should I back it back and leave it. Is this a sign from God (well from Frisky anyway!) :unsure

Knew it was one not to be involved in but great winner now eh?? :clap:clap:clap:clap
Yep never in doubt! :lol:loon:ok So Sven's boys beat their neighbours 1-0 so bet 84 is another winner! :nana Bank now stands at a whopping £53.84! :lol

Are u on holidays or what Hodgey horse? Lets get cracking on this run!
No not on holidays, just a small matter of me trying to get my house into a reasonable state of decoration before the arrival of a new baby! :loon I know I know, this thread should take priority so a big :spank for me! ;) Anyway's I didn't really like the look of anything the last few days so :moon! :lol Hopefully get back on track tonight...... :hope

No not on holidays' date=' just a small matter of me trying to get my house into a reasonable state of decoration before the arrival of a new baby! :loon [/quote'] Hey, congrats on that !! :cheers Don't rush yourself, I'd rather see you achieve your goal in two years than go bust in two weeks :ok F.

Hey, congrats on that !! :cheers F.
Cheers mate. :cheers
Don't rush yourself, I'd rather see you achieve your goal in two years than go bust in two weeks :ok F.
Yep you are totally correct. Patience is the key here. :ok No bet tonight as I don't really fancy anything. :loon

Ya don't say' date=' flippin understatement of the century that :loon[/quote'] :lol:lol:lol You know you love this thread DP! :loon Else you wouldn't keep popping in with your sarcastic, err I mean informative comments! :moon :lol

Re: 1% 'Steady Drip' Yeah DP, I love every time you pop up in this thread. There should be a market about this thread, "Will Hodgey complete his steady drip?" I'm sure you would lay him DP, and I would back him :D F.

Already put my money where my mouth is mate, will be taking the lay of bet nr. 365 myself,
Now things ARE getting interesting !!
not that that will ever happen at this rate :moon
Oh well... :zzz However, is it me or have you just implicitly said that you expect Hodgey to reach the 365th bet? :dude F.

I'm trying to get Rangers v Gretna 0-1 matched at 100 but no luck yet. Am off out now' date=' so you're gonna have to trust me if it gets matched or not. I will post a screenshot if it does. :unsure[/quote'] Just home - saw the result 4-0 :loon but not matched :( Never mind, will look for another one...