Only idiots @ me system

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Only idiots @ me system

3rd 50/1
This horse as been picked a few times of late and to be honest didn't think it had a chance of finnishing never mind running 3rd. Thats the thing with this system you never know what to expect and hope the people who have viewed this thread will continue to do so when it returns in October. The horses below are the final ones that will be put up by me until then. Sunday 30th April Sachsenwalzer 3.45L Manbow 4.05W Barneys Reflection 5.15W Lets hope we go out with a winner today, Also take a look at the other IDIOTS SUMMERTIME SPECIAL THREAD as this should throw up some nice priced winners and placed horses over the summer months. I'm still looking for other systems that might throw up something out of the ordinary and at decent prices .So thanks for the interest shown in the past for this thread as it takes its summertime vacation :zzz :zzz :zzz THE % MAN

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Only idiots @ me system

This horse as been picked a few times of late and to be honest didn't think it had a chance of finnishing never mind running 3rd. Thats the thing with this system you never know what to expect and hope the people who have viewed this thread will continue to do so when it returns in October. The horses below are the final ones that will be put up by me until then. Sunday 30th April Sachsenwalzer 3.45L Manbow 4.05W Barneys Reflection 5.15W Lets hope we go out with a winner today, Also take a look at the other IDIOTS SUMMERTIME SPECIAL THREAD as this should throw up some nice priced winners and placed horses over the summer months. I'm still looking for other systems that might throw up something out of the ordinary and at decent prices .So thanks for the interest shown in the past for this thread as it takes its summertime vacation :zzz :zzz :zzz THE % MAN
Just like to congradulate Terry [tezmac] for carrying on using this system which gave him a 50/1 winner today [21st May]

Re: Only idiots @ me system Although this thread was put to sleep for the summer months and still is, their is one tonight at Stratford that took the eye. Mioche D'Estruvale 7.45p This was running very consistant until it last run and this stable can do well with those that Pulled Up LTO. Worth a small EW bet.