Only idiots @ me system

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Only idiots @ me system

Sat 25th MARCH MANBOW AND NATIVE IVY 2.25N NOISETINE, EDMOW YEWKAY 3.10B BEL OMBRE 4.50B
Theres also a horse in an handicap hurdle that pulled up LTO in a chase race last week and is a CD winner hear in h/hurdles race and won on soft 3 times all hurdle races and think it's a EW chance today. The only down side is it ran in the mud last week and this race may be coming a bit to soon. ROWLEY HILL 3.45 B on Dee 1pt ew.

Sunday 26th March JOLEJOKER 2.50W TERMINOLOGY AND CAPRICORN 4.50W
JOLEJOKER ANOTHER WINNER AT 12/1. 2 IN 2 DAYS NOT BAD AT ALL AND THE IDIOT IS GETTING A BIT BRIGHTER AFTER ALL. I KNOW THEIR ARE A FEW FANS OF THIS DAFT SYSTEM AND HOPE YOU HAD THE 2 OVER THE WEEKEND AND MAY THEY KEEP ON COMING. THE % MAN :beer

Re: Only idiots @ me system Thursday 30th March IL PENSEROSO & EASTBROOK JANE 4.35 THE TROUBLE WITH THIS RACE ONLY 5 RUNNERS BUT BOTH WILL BE INCLUDED IN P/L STATS. Also tomorrow I will be having a 1pt EW on Mark Equal 3.50w this is not a system horse but Pipe tends to do well with these horses. It will not be included in p/l stats win or lose

Re: Only idiots @ me system Sats horse lost. As I said before this system does not perform as well between April and Aug although gave a 66/1 winner last July. I will still put up the horses that qualify but I may not be backing them myself. In my first thread I stated the months which I use for this system therfore any P/Loss from the 1st April to the 31st Aug will be kept seperate. This could show a loss over these coming months and the reason I'm keeping going through these months is because I've been ask to do so. Also during the coming months their will not be as many qualyfiers as they tend to dry up. April 1st lost BETS 1 STAKED 2PTS P/L-2PTS PS please do take care if you still wish to back these selections as I dont wish to see anybody lose profits that have already been gained by using this system when it does not perform as well.

Non runner wend THURS 6TH APRIL WATERSPRAY AND PRISCILLAR 4.05 T
These are 2 today who think are worth a mention although they are not System horses but are outsiders that pulled up last time out but good horses. Armaturk 4.20A Capable of making his presence felt if bouncing back. Tysou 4.20A NO doubt a good horse but never ran well hear.

Re: Only idiots @ me system Sunday results 1 lost 1 none runner -2pts Total staked todate 30pts bank -19.95pts I did stress this system has performed badly from April until Aug in the past and only putting up selections because some people have ask me to. Monday horses Pams Oak 3.40S Barneys Reflection,Schoolhouse Walk, Bobby Brown and Sea Maize all run in 5.15S

Re: Only idiots @ me system They all lost today TUESDAY 18TH Le Jaguar 3.55E Kausse De Thaix and Happy Shopper If the thread does not come up with a winner or some good priced place horses before the end of April it will close until the begining of October. I don't like to keep something going when the system stats tell me the spring and summer months perform badly. I know some would like me to keep it going but it's very simple to follow if you wish to use it all the year round.

Re: Only idiots @ me system SAT 22ND April Another Run3.30A Korelo 3.30A (Could be the dark horse) Roman Ark 4.35A ( at least an CD winner) Whitford Don 3.55 B At least a couple of these look better than some of late. Like I've said before this system does not do well between April and Aug but one never knows.

Re: Only idiots @ me system I've been looking very hard to come up with something diff for the summer months and have found one. As I said before this system is not for the summer and have decided from the end of the month it will take a break till the 1st of October. If you have followed this system and still wish to do so the rules are in the 1st thread. Although it had a good priced winner last summer this was only really a 1 off. Thanks for all the surport with this thread and to all who followed it and i'm sure when it returns you will see a better return as it will be starting at the right time to show its potential. The last post for this system will be the 30th April and the new system will start from tomorrow if there are any runners. THE % MAN