Only idiots @ me system

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Only idiots @ me system WED 15 FEB UNCLE MAX 2.10L GALLICK DAWN 3.10L PER AMORE 3.40L GAY KINDERSLEY, CLOUDY BLUES 4.10L Let me remind you if you are backing any of these that their as only been 1 double since 1997 and must be taken as a FUN bet although it has shown a profit every year. THE % MAN

Re: Only idiots @ me system

Sunday 19th Feb Boddidley 3.00f Simoun 3.20t.
Just got todays r/post and although the stats do not relate to irish racing thier are 2 horses in the 4.40NAVAN, NEWS ITEM AND LOTOMORE LAD. The interesting 1 hear is LOTOMORE LAD who has 3pulled ups in last three races all over hurdles. Today he's back chasing AND WON THIS RACE LAST YEAR, and the r/post thinks he as a good chance,as for NEWS ITEM could be anything. :hope THE % MAN

Re: Only idiots @ me system I was going to do a check at the end of the month but i'm sure it's in profit. The reason for not doing one before was their were less runners in this country than usual and got a bit dispondent. The problem with this system is they must be 6 and 8yr olds only for the system to work. Also to be honest i did not expect so many hits but it as made a profit every year since 1997.

Tuesday 21st Feb Recent Edition 3.20 Sedg.
tezmac this system as really to be taken as a FUN BET but if you look at post 1 showing the system idea you will see the stats for the last 4 yrs and it's never failed to make a profit since 1997 but that does not mean it will in the future.Their can be very long losing runs following this and I would only back these EW unless they were under 5/1 also look at previous post for the stats from the ones I've put up THE % MAN

Tuesday 21st Feb Recent Edition 3.20 Sedg.
The trouble this year with the system is that I did not join the Forum till mid Jan and the best time for this system to work is Oct to March so missed more than half that period. Below is an example of what happened in Nov and Dec and they were to very contrasting months,as i said in the first thread about losing runs. November 2005 37bets 16/1pl,33/1pl,25/1w and 7/1 pl and now for Dec which was one of the months that shows the potential of this system. December 2005 31 bets 4/1w,8/1w,25/1pl,20/1w,9/2pl,7/1pl,22/1pl,20/1w and 10/1winner.Thats mainly why this should be taken as a FUN BET and nothing more. I do hope this clarifies some of the questions asked and will always try to answer any in the future. THE % MAN

Re: Only idiots @ me system I do have a small EW bet on all my selectons but it can go a very long time without a winner and the system was only put up by me to show that winners can come from places many people would not look. If you wish to follow the selections thats up to you but make sure they are only the ones i put up and not any horse that pulled up LTO or you will go broke.Lets hope a few come up in the future. THE % MAN