Only idiots @ me system

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Only idiots @ me system Their were 3 horses today I thought I put up last night but must have pressed back instead of quick reply and when i came to put up results just now nothing their and 1 of these ran third at 20/1, but if anybody read the rules on post 1 they would have selected them and a couple more that were at the abandoned meetings. I will be sure to double check in the future. THE % MAN

Re: Only idiots @ me system Brandy Wine ran as though something was not right but Moon Shine had a chance of a place but faded. I think Migwell got round but never in it. :clap Then a winner with ERICS CHARM 12/1 and looked a winner three from home and ran very well. :ok THE % MAN.

Re: Only idiots @ me system Lost Today The Stats For Chelt Are Very Poor For This System And I Will Not Be Putting Up Any Selections For This Meeting. It Does Not Mean To Say That 1 Could Not Go In But If You Wish To Follow Any That Might Run There I Would Only Consider 6 And 8yr Olds Only.none Will Be Used In Any P/loss Win Or Lose At This Course.

Re: Only idiots @ me system These are nothing what so ever to do with the system, but after looking at CHELTS card today the three mentioned below could get a place. ARCALIS 3.15c. C&D winner at about 6/1 FORK LIGHTENING 4.00c C&D winner 16/1 COLOURFUL LIFE 4.40c optomistic pick from inform yard 33/1 The SPs are out of this morns r/post and the first 2 mentioned have done well hear in the past. THE % MAN

Re: Only idiots @ me system SAT18th MARCH BRAVE SPIRIT 2.55 UTT This is in the Midlands Grand Nat and they will be all trying today but at least it's in blinkers for first time and Heavy going mat help but 4m 1f in those conditions anything could happen. TRISONS STAR. Very small field 5 runners but has a chance.

Re: Only idiots @ me system

SAT18th MARCH BRAVE SPIRIT 2.55 UTT This is in the Midlands Grand Nat and they will be all trying today but at least it's in blinkers for first time and Heavy going mat help but 4m 1f in those conditions anything could happen. TRISONS STAR. Very small field 5 runners but has a chance.
This also might be of interest in the 4.00 UTTOX ALTHOUGH ONLY A NOVICE HANDICAP it was FAV LTO and ran very poorly but has won all types of races at this course and maybe worth an EW BET

Re: Only idiots @ me system Mondays horse lost The stats for this system are poor Between April and August and if you wish to follow this in those months that is up to you but it will not be followed by me. I must say there was a 66/1 winner last July but on the whole these are poor months and I can't say what will happen this summer. If you wish me to keep putting up the horses for these months and I get some positive responce to this post I will but otherwise it will lay doormant till September. THE % MAN

Re: Only idiots @ me system

Mondays horse lost The stats for this system are poor Between April and August and if you wish to follow this in those months that is up to you but it will not be followed by me. I must say there was a 66/1 winner last July but on the whole these are poor months and I can't say what will happen this summer. If you wish me to keep putting up the horses for these months and I get some positive responce to this post I will but otherwise it will lay doormant till September. THE % MAN
Wend 22nd March Boundary House 3.15chep This horses last win in Jan at 16/1 was after a pulled up LTO and pulled up again since. Banaluso 3.15chep would think this one will be at very large odds and a very small EW bet is advised.

Re: Only idiots @ me system The winners seem to be few and far between, but he sheer fact that they are long shots makes it worthwhile persevering, as you only need a relatively low strike rate to still turn a profit. And, I, for one, don't care about strike rates, they don't put food on the table: profit does!