Fleet's UK Footie Trebles

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... 2 games in and 1st treble in. :nana Excellent work Fleet, keep up the good work. You might have already said but are you also going to bring back the 7 Fold when the season gets going proper? And just for a little bit of banter, when the Shots come up as a toprated team for this weekend will you include them in the treble? :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Think Royce Brownlie will have made a few people happy on here tonight! :nana I also managed to get a fourfold with these 3 and Gretna to win (on thursday) at 11/10 with Ladbrokes, though the price is 4/6 now. May still be available at 11/10 on coupons though. Cheers Fleet! :cheers

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... A belated well done on last nights treble:clap .Backed it myself with minimal stakes, cheers. Too knackered and emotionally drained to post last night after watching stirring performance by Wolves. :nana

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Cheers Fellas. Banked half, the other half onto this weekend. If I lose, the main treble ends this 'pre-having enough form' period 50p up. :lol Treble: Placed at SportingOdds* * willhill appears to be next best from the high street ones. 39 Morecambe 5/6 24 Grays 4/7 23 Doncaster 1/1 £20.50 staked in an attempt to return £123 :hope 'Canadian style': I've left it to chance and gone in alphabetical order. These are the best 15 rated - ALL ODDS* *Only because we're limited with 4 divisions. When we get to play with 5 divisions I may restore the 8/15 cutoff point. Group A: Accrington Bradford Cambridge Group B: Colchester Crystal Palace Doncaster Group C: Grays Huddersfield Hull Group D: Mansfield Morecambe Norwich Group E: Sheff Wed Southampton Swindon Each group is the equivalent of 1 bet. Therefore bets are 6-folds, 9-folds, 12-folds & 15-fold. 6-FOLDS AB AC AD AE BC BD BE CD CE DE 9-FOLDS ABC ABD ABE ACD ACE ADE BCD BCE BDE CDE 12-FOLDS ABCD ABCE ABDE ACDE BCDE 15-FOLD ABCDE 26 bets @ .20 = £5.20 to be staked. (Decision as to who with will be made once oddschecker has all the bookmakers odds shown.) NOTE: I AM AWAY FROM SATURDAY MORNING. SO I WILL NOT UPDATE THIS THREAD FOR A WEEK. THERE WILL BE NO SELECTIONS FOR 18/19/20 AUGUST.

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Hi.....we'll decide once we get underway. Although getting a 7-fold twice in 3 weeks boosted my ego and my beliefs that I could strike it big - we then went 10 weeks without getting another after that! However, if you guys want it I can still post it up.

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... Hi Callpane, Yes they do come off - it's a clever way of combining 6 folds 9 folds 12 folds and 15 folds whilst limiting the amount of bets staked. You are reliant on a bit of luck as to which groups the inevitable winners fall into but given the strike rate and the fact that you only need one 6 fold to return the layout it's good system. All the local bookies should take the bet - just write the 3 teams out one below the other put them in a bracket and call it A - same for B etc etc then below write AB AC ABC ...etc as FF has described. It can be done on the internet but is very time comsuming - you just have to do it manually one team at a time - 26 bets with a minimum of 6 teams per bet. Hope that helps :ok

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... hi all.been following this thread for a while, and i think the current 'canadian style' football system is really good.gives you a potentially great payoff for a small initial bet.but ive been thinking, and i reckon it would also work with first goalscorer bets.it works on basically the same method, but you have 5 different goalscorers, and you combine these into doubles, trebles, 4 folds, and one 5 fold.obviously it is going to be very difficult to win, if anything at all.but you have a lot more flexibiilty on the bets you choose, and the price for each bet will be bigger depending on the player you choose. so say you pick, for a weekend of games in the premiership: A:henry B: defoe C:d.bent D:drogba E:bellamy you can combine these into 10 doubles, 9 trebles, five 4 folds, and one 5 fold.thats 25 bets, and if you choose to bet at 10p per bet, thats only £2.50.obviously ive picked favourites to score first in their game.but if you choose defenders like Terry and Mellberg to score first, and they do, then the payout will be huge!!if you pick 5 players whose first goal odds are around the 9/1 mark, the payout on the 5 fold from a 10p bet will be £10000!!i think thats right anyway. just thought i would put the idea out to all.thanks.josh

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles.....

hi all.been following this thread for a while, and i think the current 'canadian style' football system is really good.gives you a potentially great payoff for a small initial bet.but ive been thinking, and i reckon it would also work with first goalscorer bets.it works on basically the same method, but you have 5 different goalscorers, and you combine these into doubles, trebles, 4 folds, and one 5 fold.obviously it is going to be very difficult to win, if anything at all.but you have a lot more flexibiilty on the bets you choose, and the price for each bet will be bigger depending on the player you choose. so say you pick, for a weekend of games in the premiership: A:HENRY B:DEFOE C:D.BENT D:DROGBA E:BELLAMY you can combine these into 10 doubles, 9 trebles, five 4 folds, and one 5 fold.thats 25 bets, and if you choose to bet at 10p per bet, thats only £2.50.obviously ive picked favourites to score first in their game.but if you choose defenders like Terry and Mellberg to score first, and they do, then the payout will be huge!!if you pick 5 players whose first goal odds are around the 9/1 mark, the payout on the 5 fold from a 10p bet will be nearly £6000!! just thought i would put the idea out to all.thanks.josh
:welcome to PL josh - i think you may find that your plan will not be profitable over time as the odds for this market tend to be firly poor added with the fact that accumulators overall tend to be the bookies friend rather than the punters :\. It is possible to have a couple of good results but in the long term, i have my fears. have a look around the site and, like myself, you'll find a wealth of experience and knowledge to aid your betting strengths :ok

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... oh no.it wouldnt be a wage dependant system.just quite a nice side bet if you fancy it.there are certain teams which are open to defensive lapses on set plays, and players which always seem to score against other clubs.i just thought it would be a good bet along with the current canadian team bet.and at only £2.50 a go, it aint going to break the bank.but that one time, just that one time, you may hit the 5 fold!

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... i didnt place the bet this week.only really thought of it yesterday whilst watching the results come in.looking at my betslip for the canadian bet not come in, my mind thought how this could be adapted slightly.its not going to be making the bookies cry into their tills each week, but it could bring in some interesting results.you could pick 5 players based on who takes penalties for their club.Arteta, D.bent, D.Kitson etc.they may well score first in their respective games.or go for strong defenders who are good from set pieces, Terry, Toure, Hyypia.a simple 10p double out of the 25 bets placed could give back something like £40.for only a £2.50 layout, i dont think its a bad bet.

Welcome Back :ok
Thanks
£10 treble with sportingodds on Peterborough 8/13 ' date=' Burnley 13/10 & Plymouth 10/11.[/quote']Shame this was crap. Note to self: in future wait for 6 games, regardless of temptation. :spank Hence it'll be another fortnight until we are up and running using this season's bank. Then we might start to get the team ratings high enough.

i didnt place the bet this week.only really thought of it yesterday whilst watching the results come in.looking at my betslip for the canadian bet not come in' date=' my mind thought how this could be adapted slightly.[/quote']:welcome as the others have said. ''Slightly''??? It's gone from back teams to win to backing one player from 11 to be the first player to score. Oh and it's 26 bets - 10 dbles, 10 trebles, 5 4-folds and a 5-fold - not 25, unless you're unexplicably leaving a treble out? Good luck with the bet anyway but no more about it in this thread please.

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... OK I give in: This weekend: Based on this season alone, excluded Premiership for now though. I think this may start of slowly and improve as the season progresses. 30+ qualifiers: 32 Bradford 30 Swindon 20+ qualifiers: 24 Grays 22 Wrexham 21 Oxford 10+ qualifiers: 19 Walsall 18 Brighton 17 Chesterfield 14 Morecambe 12 QPR 10 Crystal Palace 10 Hereford Until we get enough 30+ & 20+ teams, treble will be from all 20+/30+, 7-fold will be from all 10+/20+/30+ Bets posted later.

Re: Fleet's UK Footie Trebles..... I'd probably have a punt anyway so might as well post it. :unsure

OK I give in: This weekend: Based on this season alone, excluded Premiership for now though. I think this may start of slowly and improve as the season progresses. 30+ qualifiers: 32 Bradford 30 Swindon 20+ qualifiers: 24 Grays 22 Wrexham 21 Oxford 10+ qualifiers: 19 Walsall 18 Brighton 17 Chesterfield 14 Morecambe 12 QPR 10 Crystal Palace 10 Hereford Until we get enough 30+ & 20+ teams, treble will be from all 20+/30+, 7-fold will be from all 10+/20+/30+ Bets posted later.
£100 starting bank for both..... TREBLE: Stan James 32 Bradford 8/11 24 Grays 8/11 22 Wrexham 4/6 £10 staked in an attempt to return £49.72 :hope Bank now £90 7-FOLD: Coral 32 Bradford 4/5 19 Walsall 10/11 18 Brighton 10/11 17 Chesterfield 13/10 14 Morecambe 6/5 12 QPR 11/10 10 Hereford 6/5 £10 staked in an attempt to return £1533.62 :hope Bank now £90

7-FOLD: Coral 32 Bradford 4/5 19 Walsall 10/11 18 Brighton 10/11 17 Chesterfield 13/10 14 Morecambe 6/5 12 QPR 11/10 10 Hereford 6/5
Hiya fleet, Hope you had a good holiday. Some things in football never change do they, i cant believe Aldershot managed to beat Gravesend with a 90th minute winner for the 3rd succesive season. :D With regard to your 7 fold selections, i am confused as to how Morecambe made it in, when they have only picked up 4 points this season. Not saying you should change anything, i was just a bit miffed to see Morecambe make it in(and they are playing Stevenage, who are not going to keep losing) and Aldershot not( then again Aldershot are playing D & R who have started just the same as the Shots) Anyways GL this weekend, i hope your selections get off to a good start. :hope

Hiya fleet, Hope you had a good holiday. Some things in football never change do they, i cant believe Aldershot managed to beat Gravesend with a 90th minute winner for the 3rd succesive season. :D With regard to your 7 fold selections, i am confused as to how Morecambe made it in, when they have only picked up 4 points this season. Not saying you should change anything, i was just a bit miffed to see Morecambe make it in(and they are playing Stevenage, who are not going to keep losing) and Aldershot not( then again Aldershot are playing D & R who have started just the same as the Shots)
Difference in league position would have been the dominant factor in Morecambe being in and not Aldershot, who are similarly matched with Dagenham at the moment. As I've said before, early weeks of the season may be more volatile and the form will bed down better as the season progresses. And we'll forget about that 90th minute winner against Gravesend. :cry