UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 2 for MONDAY The PRAGUE derby , SLAVIA v SPARTA , had ended UNDER 6 times from the previous 7. This is also a top of the table clash so hopefully both defences will be as mean as possible SLAVIA have had 5/6 homes end UNDER SPARTA have had 3/6 aways end UNDER. STAKE 28.35PTS @ 1.61 If that one comes in then STAKE 43pts @ 1.65 on SETUBAL v BOAVISTA finishing UNDER 2.5 goals . This has done exactly that in 5 of the last 6 meetings Also have 2.35pts on 2-1 home win. SETUBAL have had 5/6 homes end UNDER BOAVISTA have had 5/6 aways end UNDER If the CZECH game has finished OVER then the stake will be the starting bet of 20pts

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

Now i don't know whats happened but the bookies seem to have shortened the odds for UNDERS in most of the leagues we look at. For example : S.OLOMOUC v ZLIN 4/5 previous fixtures have ended UNDER . OLOMOUC have had 6/6 homes end UNDER ZLIN have had 3/6 aways end UNDER. This would have been the selection and usually we would be looking for 1.5 at least , however even STAN JAMES , who have been pretty good so far , are only offering 1.44 !!!! In fact not one of the few other 'big' bookies are over 1.5 . If ZLIN had been on 5/6 or 6/6 aways UNDER i might have considered it but not with those stats. Unfortunately theres no other game near the criteria on Saturday.
You're right jtw, the czech league has 64% unders, so 2 out of 3 matches have finished under. In fact if you had bet all the games at odds of 1.55 or higher you should have a profit this season. And until now, these odds were available. But the bookies don't want you to win so they offer 1.40 or 1.45 now :@ And this is not only in the Czech league, also in Greece and some other "under" leagues the odds are shortened. But on the other hand, the under % in Portugal and France had dropped under 60% so i think you find some matches with good stats for your system :ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Hello all To the regular followers of the thread you'll be aware that we are approaching the start of the league run-ins and at this point , as has been proved in the past 2 seasons , the games start to go against us [ think they may have started earlie than usual :\ ] Heres my post regarding this from 21 April last year - I now beleive that with only a handful of games left in all the leagues that we follow , we have reached the same point that caused us problems at the START of the season . I know from past experience that this is not a good time to keep trying to get results and have decided to end this season on a high. Last season [2006] i quit the thread on the 7th May when the BANK stood at 205.96pts [see page 8] , this represented a drop from 285.96 only 4 weeks previously [9th April , see page 7] This season we've dropped from 555.18pts [31st March , page 25 ] to a final 475.18pts [today] To me ,and others, this change in results pattern at the season's end is a regular occurence and affects PROFIT. The trick i've not found yet is the correct time to STOP !! STARTING BANK = 100PTS CURRENT + FINAL BANK [2007] = 475.18PTS PROFIT 2007 = 375.18PTS PROFIT 2006 = 205.96PTS. Profit for 2007/8 stands at 204.41pts after a starting bank of 100pts. This has dropped from 264.41 in the past few weeks . Now don't panic yet i think we have one more weekend in us but after that i'm thinking about calling a halt to procedings. Usually i stop until around SEP but this year i'm giving consideration to trying out the 'summer leagues ' but that will not happen until those leagues have played around 8 games. In the meantime i want to thank all of who read and contribute to the thread , newbies and oldies , who have made this quite a successful and profitable system for the PL.

In the meantime i want to thank all of who read and contribute to the thread ' date=' newbies and oldies , who have made this quite a successful and profitable system for the PL.[/quote'] I have never actually contributed to your thread, jtw1, but I have followed it with interest.... unfortunately (for me), I have never put hard cash on your selections :wall Your system has demonstrated consistent success over at last 3(?) seasons..... and there´s not many authors can claim that level of success :clap I think you are correct to draw a line under it at this unpredictable stage of the season...... I look forward to your selections on the summer leagues and, of course, the 2008/09 season for the "elite" leagues..... I might even have the balls to put some REAL money on it this time :loon

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Here goes trumpet.gif SP GIJON v GIMNASTICA has ended UNDER in 2/3 previous fixtures. Spains 2nd Div have had 62.2% of games end UNDER GIJON have had 6/6 homes finish UNDER GIMNASTICA have had 5/6 aways end UNDER STAKE 20PTS @ 1.57

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results 3-3 f-t icon_frown.gif Disappointing finish to the season , especially with only 1 of last nights French Div 1 games finishing UNDER !! However 184.41pts profit in a season is pretty good going . Definately going to give the summer leagues a try once they've bedded in and if anyone's looking for a bet today then you could do no worse than take APPOLON K v XANTHI , 2/3 between the 2 in previous fixtures and current home / away unders stats of 6/6 + 4/6 1.57 available thumbs.gif Please feel free to keep posting any UNDERS selections you consider worth posting in this thread

• 3 weeks later...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results An interesting game in the FRENCH 1ST DIV ,which is still on 60% UNDERS , on Saturday and thats the match between SOCHAUX v LORIENT which has finished UNDER in 6/7 fixtures. SOCHAUX have had 6/6 UNDERS in their last 6 homes LORIENT have had 4/6 aways end UNDER. What appeals is the 1.6 on offer with BET365 . * This is not a restart of the system , just pointing out a game that seems to be on offer at reasonable odds .

• 2 months later...

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Here's something to keep us going for the rest of the summer leagues There won't be a lot of selections but if we can double the bank i'll be a happy chappy. Starting Bank = 100pts WEDS - RUBIN v SATURN [Russian Premier ] 0-1, 0-0, 0-3 ,0-1. RUBIN have had 3/5 homes end UNDER with 5[goals] for and 5 against. SATURN have had 5/5 aways end UNDER with 2 for and 5 against . Stake any returns from game below @ 1.61 - Stan James Russian premier have had 57.1% of games end UNDER.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results STOP PRESS !!!!! Here's one for tomorrow [Tuesday ] in the FINNISH YKKONEN [2nd Div] PK-35 v HAMEENLINNA 1-0 , 0-0 , 0-0 . [6/6 h/a ] PK-35 have had 5/5 homes end UNDER , 6 [goals] for 0 against at home HAMEENLINNA have had 3/4 aways end UNDER , 2 for 5 against away. STAKE 20pts @ 1.72 with Stan James. FINNISH YKKONEN have had 58% of games end UNDER this season. Any returns from this should be put on the RUBIN v SATURN game -Weds.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Hi JTW1 - good to see this thread back again and good luck for the coming season. For those with accounts you can get: RUBIN v SATURN @ 1.73 with Sportingbet PK-35 v HAMEENLINNA @ 1.84 with Pinnacle Good luck!!

Home and hosed guys - well done :ok:ok
Thanks :beerhope you didn't lose too much on the overs! :ok I didn't want to post until Full Time flashed up, having lost to 3 goals in the 90th minute on a bet in the past. :wall

Hi JTW1 - good to see this thread back again and good luck for the coming season. For those with accounts you can get: RUBIN v SATURN @ 1.73 with Sportingbet PK-35 v HAMEENLINNA @ 1.84 with Pinnacle Good luck!!
To JTW 2 Excellent picks and both ending 0-0, I would ask how you did it... if this wasn't in the Systems forum! ;) Well done! :clap

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Sorry about the lateness nt_inc but i was working overtime today and then was out later on . Didn't notice this one last night to be honest and if i had it would have been a selection . With stats of 1/1 Unders previous results and the home side having had 5/6 unders and the away team having 5/6 unders it should have been an obvious selection . Hope you were on as it's nearly finished and the score is 0-1