** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

Hi JTW, congratulations again for a great pick. Thanks for responding to my post. I hope you didn't feel offended. I was just trying to make sure I understand how to apply your criteria correctly. I think the only difference is that I placed the H2H matches in a different order - just copied them blindly off the betexplorer site I'm afraid. I did the same with the matches played so far this season. Am I correct that when there are sufficient home/away matches (i.e. at least 4 of each, but better 6) you just look at the home record for the home team and the away record for the away team? With the additional proviso that you give the home teams home record more weight? Sorry to be so pedantic but I want to get it right. Looking forward to more... and more...
Absolutely no offence taken whatsoever my friend , only too happy to reply to people who take time out to give feedback + queries on the system :ok And yes , your quite right it's always the UNDERS record of the home teams and aways that i look at for. Note- Dont expect another selection until Friday at the earliest , as its only the French leagues that i am considering right now :ok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As most of you will know the side which became a firm favourite of ours last season was XANTHI SKODA cheers.gif. Tomorrow see's the GREEKS kick-off their leagues and XANTHI are at home to PAOK and this fixture has produced 13 unders from the previous 14 h/a games icon_wink.gif XANTHI scored only 13 goals and conceded only 6 in 15 home games last season. PAOK netted only 10 in 15 aways. 1.6 with SPORTING ODDS seems VERY reasonable imo Unfortunatly it's a no bet as far as the systems concerned but i'll be having an interest icon_biggrin.gif
Am I right that this match hasn't happened and Interwetten are offering 1.60 also on the under 2.5 market?
How many goals

close_blue.gif

18:00spacer.gifAris Saloniki - Panionios spacer.gifadd_white.gifstatistics_white.gif
1,70 0-2 spacer.gif1,90 3 or more
sep_dotted.gif
18:00spacer.gifXanthi - PAOK Salonikispacer.gifadd_white.gifstatistics_white.gif
1,60 0-2 spacer.gif 2,00 3 or more
but hang on:
Greece - Super LeagueStandings
CVeria FC- AEK Athensh2hw.gif 1x2w.gif
18:00Larisa- Veria FCh2hw.gif 1x2w.gif
18:00Xanthi- Asteras Tripolish2hw.gif 1x2w.gif
CAris Salonica- Panioniosh2hw.gif 1x2w.gif
20:15PAOK Saloniki- Iraklish2hw.gif 1x2w.gif
CXanthi- PAOK Salonikih2hw.gif 1x2w.gif
http://football-data.enetpulse.com/?date=2007-09-01 Anyone explain this one? Has the Xanthi - PAOK game been cancelled?

Greece - Super LeagueStandings
CVeria FC- AEK Athensh2hw.gif 1x2w.gif
18:00Larisa- Veria FCh2hw.gif 1x2w.gif
18:00Xanthi- Asteras Tripolish2hw.gif 1x2w.gif
CAris Salonica- Panioniosh2hw.gif 1x2w.gif
20:15PAOK Saloniki- Iraklish2hw.gif 1x2w.gif
CXanthi- PAOK Salonikih2hw.gif 1x2w.gif
Anyone explain this one? Has the Xanthi - PAOK game been cancelled?
Looks like match has been postponed, to be played at a later date:
GREDA2007-08-26 02:15XanthiVSPAOK SalonikiDeferred
I just checked and it's been rescheduled for Saturday, September 1st. That's why results site report it as Cancelled but bookies still offer odss for it. ;) F.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results After missing the 6 UNDERS midweek in FRENCH div 1 and leaving out the mighty XANTHI ,i have can see this coming to a sticky end but here goes - NICE v LENS - 4 out of 7 previous fixtures have ended UNDER [not great but it will have to do] NICE - 3 out of 3 homes have ended UNDER [ 5/6 H/A this season = UNDER LENS - 1 away from 2 has been UNDER [ 3/4 H/A = UNDER ] STAKE 48.24PTS @ 1.57 on UNDER 2.5 STAKE 2PTS on 2-1 home win @ 10.0

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results I am new to this so correct me if i'm wrong.... Ill put in my 5% on NICE v LENS. I dont think it looks so bad. last 10 league games for both of them are 7/3 for U/O And the last 10 h2h are 7/3 U/O as well.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Just wanted to add my thanks to this thread too. Only spotted it towards the end of last season so didn't take any of the tips but made a note to follow it once things got rolling again. Thanks for sharing this with us jtw1! Hope it continues... and now that I've said it everything will go :moon shaped!! :lol Good luck! Will be following this for the rest of the season! :ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results hi jtw and all! i have just rediscovered this thread. what a ledge! (i think i posted a bit back in 2006) i looked through the results that you have jtw, and have tried to come up with some stats for use. they may be slightly out, due to me missing some or interpreting them incorrectly. i have ignored the savers as my spreadsheet would have been too complicated. i have just included matches UNDER on here since post 1 - i am aware that you have posted on another forum in th epast. i have also included a yield if you had staked equal units per game. hope it helps by giving a flavour.

wins

losses

bets

strike

71.9%

staked

returned

profit

av odds

Chi sq

85.6%

yield

15.8%

lev st yield

19.1%

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results what do you mean mate? in the table i just recorded stake and then return from each post, so excel calculated the odds from this. where there was no return (loss) there is a gap for the odds, so i worked the average on what i had. the odds column is the odds in % form as i tried to find the average this way, as if they were in decimal odds form it could not be done. (for example the average of the decimal odds 2.00 and 98.0, is 3.92 and not 50.00)

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Sorry mappet, i didn't got it right the odds column. The staking question is for jtw1, how does he calculates the stakes using this progressive staking plan, after one win stake?, after two wins stake? (his is banking some amount after some winning bets). Thanks

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Hi DICES , heres the staking plan - BET 1- 20PT WIN If that comes in then ALL RETURNS on BET 2 . If that is sucessful then a small portion of the returns [ usually around 2 - 2.5 pts] is placed on a home score of 2-1 with the rest going onto BET 3 . If the main bet comes in then we BANK the winnings and return to 20pt win If 'insurance' bet of 2-1 comes in then we're back to placing returns from that on BET 1 . If both fail then we've lost 20pts from starting bank and start at BET 1 [20PTS] again. Hope that explains things :ok

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Great work Muppet77.:clap One thing I don't understand on the table. What does the "run lev prof" column show? It looks to me like your 1st "'level profit" column show the accumulated/run profit. But how interesting that the level stake yield works out the most profitable. If you stake just £23.33 on each selection you'd match the same profit as the staking plan but only having to risk £2823 compared with £3397. Cheers Chris