** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

jtw1

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results

Another great shout :clap Took them at 1.5 on Betfair.... Ever considered branching out to the Portugese and Greek 2nd tiers? I don't know the exact stats, but each of those leagues must be equally as tight where goals are concerned :unsure
Had a quick look at the stats and the Greek 2nd Div looks promising at 63% unders , although i'm wary of moving down into the minor leagues in Europe . The Portugese were regular Under's contender's but they are sitting on 55% so don't qualify as such . I'll keep an eye on the Greek's , but the stats will have to be rock solid before i'd recommend .

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results I see what you mean, Greece B comes out at around 60% averaged over the last four seasons, but there was only one season where it went over 60%, taking the average up :\ Try looking at the Spain Segunda B Groups. They regularly come out at around 60%. Segunda B Group 1 has come out at over 60% for the last three seasons. Also, since it's formation, the Serbian Superliga averages around 64% on the unders.

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Noticed the Serbian's don't like too many goals , again it's a 'minor' league and East european ...now i'm not saying they're not to be trusted ......:lol Will have a look and see what they have to offer however :ok

Hi, just joined today, is the system the same system that started in page 1? Also are there any results available? Thanks
:welcome Bri1980 , in answer to your questions 1 - yes it is the same system ,only cut down to doubles instead of the original treble bet. 2- All results are available ..... just start at page 1 :loon Todays bet is NICE v LILLE in the French 1st Div [59.6% Unders] , this is a traditionally strong league for Unders so i'll forgive the extra 0.6% we technically need ;) NICE v LILLE has ended Under in 9/10 corresponding fixtures. NICE have had 4/6 homes end Under LILLE have had 4/6 aways end Under Stake 31.40pts @ 1.61 :hope

A wee bit of a sweat on there but well done again. Who's your team JTW?
Certainly was deegee but the 0-2 final score was worth it :beer Hearts are my team but since moving out here i've been to more Livingston games than to Tynecastle. Back to business and the returns for the above bet was 50.55pts . Starting Bank - 100pts Current Bank - 190.29pts :cheers Sunday - Back to Greece :D and ARIS v PANIONIOS which has finished Under in 4/6 corresponding fixtures ARIS have had 6/6 homes end Under PANIONIOS have had 3/6 aways end Under Stake 20pts @ 1.5

Well done JTW :clap...... if this system had been nominated for a PL Oscar' date= it would have walked away with it ;)
It was actually nominated a couple of years back but was beaten into 2nd by Ralphies Quick System [still going strong that one and rightly so] . Very happy i started it up again this season :ok

I nominated it :ok I think I was the only one though....:\
Noticed your nomination and much appreciated Jase :clap deegee - I think h2hstats goes back about 10 season's , i prefer very recent meetings rathar than say a run of 6/6 but never having faced each other in the past 4 seasons' Current League fixtures - i go back to only the last 6 homes or aways .

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results ARIS v PANIONIOS 0-2 :loon Returns = 30pts Monday - NANTES v TROYES has ended Under in 4/5 corresponding fixtures NANTES have had 4/6 homes end Under TROYES have had 5/6 aways end Under Stake 30pts @ 1.5

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Saturday ---------- PAOK v XANTHI has finished Under in 9/10 corresponding fixtures with 8 of those 9 actually ending with only 1 goal scored. PAOK have had 4/6 homes end Under XANTHI have had 4/6 aways end Under Stake 20pts @ 1.5

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Three 2nd half goals put paid to yesterdays bet . Sunday - ERGOTELIS v ARIS has ended Under in 4/5 corresponding fixtures [ 9/11 home /away ] ERGOTELIS have had 3/6 homes end Under ARIS have had 6/6 aways end Under Stake 20pts @ 1.44 *Although the home teams Under wins are under the preferred 4/6 ,the strength of the previous h2h and especially Aris's away record , make me believe this is the best chance for an Under's bet today.

Three 2nd half goals put paid to yesterdays bet . Sunday - ERGOTELIS v ARIS has ended Under in 4/5 corresponding fixtures [ 9/11 home /away ] ERGOTELIS have had 3/6 homes end Under ARIS have had 6/6 aways end Under Stake 20pts @ 1.44 *Although the home teams Under wins are under the preferred 4/6 ,the strength of the previous h2h and especially Aris's away record , make me believe this is the best chance for an Under's bet today.
0-0 ft ;) Returns = 28.80pts

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results Lets hope we can get the 2nd part of this one up on Saturday . IRAKLIS v KERKIRA have had 1/2 corresponding fixtures end Under . IRAKLIS have had 6/6 homes end Under KERKIRA have had 4/6 aways end Under Stake 28.80pts @ 1.47

Re: UNDER 2.5 goals using previous results After that 0-0 :loon the Current bank is now 237.67pts Sunday - ATROMITOS v ASTERAS has ended Under in both corresponding fixtures ATROMITOS have had 4/6 homes end Under ASTERAS have had 5/6 aways end Under Stake 20pts @ 1.5

Good work, JTW1. :clap I seem to remember that you had a profitable overs system at one stage - would you ever think to revive it? GL
Honestly can't think of the system your on about david ?? Will have a look back at things but i'm struggling to remember .