Paradise $20K

Mr Intensity

Re: Paradise $20K Out already in 1640th place. Got no cards and made a silly mistake of going all in with 88. Not going to make any excuses even though I am almost asleep now - who knows it might be 3rd time lucky. Nice idea rippy but don't think an alarm would wake me up after just 1 hrs sleep, I'll just try and stay awake. Good luck anyway:ok

Re: Paradise $20K I was one of those All Ins who went out early. I woke up with pocket As and I have one guy with a decent raise in front of me so I re raise him all in. Everyone folds to the button when the guy on the button re raises to put the original raiser all in and he calls. Yahoo I think I'm going to treble up..doh. The original raiser had JJ so I can understand his raise but the reraiser only had K8 of hearts. Wtf and guess what 4 hearts on the flop and he wins the pot. :wall :cry

Re: Paradise $20K

Join Date: 05 Sep 2005 Location: Kent Posts: 655 icon1.gif Re: Paradise Poker $20k Freerolls
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotaFancy? The 8am one surely won't have many players - how many people in Europe will be up at 8 am on New Years Day? And for the US it's between midnight and 3 am of the new year!!!
excellent news for me:nana :nana :nana I am night duty on New Years Eve so will be home about 0730:cow :cow :cow __________________
just thought we would find this funny after originally thinking most pople pi**ed and not been up lol