** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Paradise $20K

Mr Intensity

Re: Paradise $20K I was doing really well - up to 6000 chips or so - but I've become undisciplined and impatient and was almost out - back up to 2200 now (in 1304th) I think my problem was playing this at the same time as the Golden Palace Freeroll - The GP freeroll has manic increments in the blinds - so requires huge aggression, and I ended up transferring that to the Paradise freeroll which has a completely different blind structure and needs to be a bit more sedate - it's not easy playing two different blind structures at the same time - and the second GP Freeroll of the evening is just starting!!!!!!

Re: Paradise $20K same here got up to around 5000 now down to just over a grand.. getting beat on turn and river if i get to the position where i think i have the nuts i am going all-in... BTW.. is there a PL-BigAl on check and raise from here .. got done twice on the river there tonight g/l all just gone all in A 4 suited someone calls they show 7-10os flop Q-6-4 turn 8 river 10 and bye bye kev you finished in 2009 place

Re: Paradise $20K

same here got up to around 5000 now down to just over a grand.. getting beat on turn and river if i get to the position where i think i have the nuts i am going all-in... BTW.. is there a PL-BigAl on check and raise from here .. got done twice on the river there tonight g/l all
Yup it is me. Didnt really look around the table due to other things going off.