2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit BANKER BETS ONLY

aliando

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit Well said aliando...Good chap,,and now for my next bet. Name of Sport = Football Match, Date and time = Arsenal v Man utd, 3rd jan, 20.00 Outcome/Type of bet = Van Nistleroy to score/ Rooney to score. Odds /Bookies = Van Nistleroy 2.86 @ Betfair 25pts Rooney 3.3 @ Betfair 25pts Reason = Two prolific Goalscorers and only needing one of these two players to score in the 90 minutes to show a profit, a bonus if they both score.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit 1

Well said aliando...Good chap,,and now for my next bet. Name of Sport = Football Match, Date and time = Arsenal v Man utd, 3rd jan, 20.00 Outcome/Type of bet = Van Nistleroy to score/ Rooney to score. Odds /Bookies = Van Nistleroy 2.86 @ Betfair 25pts Rooney 3.3 @ Betfair 25pts Reason = Two prolific Goalscorers and only needing one of these two players to score in the 90 minutes to show a profit, a bonus if they both score.
Bets are single bets of 50 points and we are looking for a GUARANTEED WINNER. maximums77 - I have to ask - would you really put a grand on this? I can see what you're betting on, but if this is to be added, it needs to be a single bet (ie either Rooney or van N. to score).

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit Nice idea Aliando, must admit i thought the majority of bets you were looking for would be like the Phil Taylor darts bet, near certainties. Some of the prices and bets being quoted will undoubtedly include many losers in the long term and possibly waste all the profits from the so called guarenteed winners. like i said nice idea in the first post, not sure if its turning out the way you expected, or have i got it wrong. Watch with interest

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit

I agree, although I have done Rooney to score anytime I wouldnt put a grand on it. and Aliando wants a guaranteed outcome. eg,Sunderland to be relagated 1/1000 at bet365.
message 53 - daftpegasus - sunderland to finish bottom - bet 9 these are the types of bets I mean, though - those that would take something close to a miracle for them to not happen, rather than those with a decent chance.

Nice idea Aliando, must admit i thought the majority of bets you were looking for would be like the Phil Taylor darts bet, near certainties. Some of the prices and bets being quoted will undoubtedly include many losers in the long term and possibly waste all the profits from the so called guarenteed winners. like i said nice idea in the first post, not sure if its turning out the way you expected, or have i got it wrong.
spot on with everything mate! :ok

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit Yes it's essential people really believe it's a certainty type bet rather than, what's the next football game on TV?, I'll have a bet on this etc One potential problem I forsee mate, and that is... What if I were to put a bet of T Haas to beat T Henman? I think it's probable that 2 people put up different halves of the coin so to speak and you'll end up losing overall. Just trying to help, not interfere. DC

What if I were to put a bet of T Haas to beat T Henman?
It would be a crap bet:lol. I thought you were looking for bets which people thought were really good, not nailed on bankers. Might want to remove mine, even though I think it's a really good bet, probability won't be over 70% so not a banker:unsure .

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit But you see what I'm saying don't you Mr I, it is possible that people could suggest opposite sides of each bet. e.g tonight I would really fancy laying Arsenal (NOT A SELECTION FOR THIS THREAD) and you might fancy backing Arsenal. What would we do in this situation?! :unsure

Yes it's essential people really believe it's a certainty type bet rather than, what's the next football game on TV?, I'll have a bet on this etc One potential problem I forsee mate, and that is... What if I were to put a bet of T Haas to beat T Henman? I think it's probable that 2 people put up different halves of the coin so to speak and you'll end up losing overall. Just trying to help, not interfere. DC
It's a very valid point Danny. I would like to think that the scenario would not arise, but there is a certain chance it will especially in sports such as Tennis, where there are only two outcomes. For the purpose of the the thread, I'll only use the first bet that is posted. The 'next game on tv'/ 'bet each day' factors are certainly a risk for the thread, which is why I ask people to write up a rationale for their bet. Although I will do each bet for the thread, I hope people will use this rationale in order to judge for themselves whether to follow the bet. It's good to have so many people discussing the pros and cons of this thread as well as the betting side - it can only help us maximize the potential for a profit:ok

I thought you were looking for bets which people thought were really good' date=' not nailed on bankers. Might want to remove mine, even though I think it's a really good bet, probability won't be over 70% so not a banker:unsure .[/quote'] no probs mate - i'll leave it on as people are likely to have followed it (eg me:lol

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit Selections seem to be doign well so far, so here's one from me Name of Sport = Tennis Match, Date and time = ASB Open, 4th Jan Outcome/Type of bet = Petrova to bt Dushevnia Odds /Bookies 1.25 @ Betfair Reason = Red hot championship favourite, playing well in 2nd round match against lesser player, world ranking gap is large, value pick

Selections seem to be doign well so far, so here's one from me Name of Sport = Tennis Match, Date and time = ASB Open, 4th Jan Outcome/Type of bet = Petrova to bt Dushevnia Odds /Bookies 1.25 @ Betfair Reason = Red hot championship favourite, playing well in 2nd round match against lesser player, world ranking gap is large, value pick
:okfoolsgold Bet No. 11 see above :hope Start bank - 1000 No. of bets - 11 Won - 5 Lost - 1 Outstanding - 5 New Bank = 796 Bets Outstanding 1 - Penn state -10 to beat florida state 8 - Tim Henman to beat Tommy Haas 9 - Sunderland to finish bottom of the premier league 10 - Chelsea to win the Premier League 11 - Petrova to bt Dushevnia

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit There is no limit to the number of posts - I just hope that the bets posted can reflect quality and not be comprimised by placing 'any' bet. I am quite surprised by how many bets have already been placed under the category of 'I would place a £1000 on it' (especially considering as its only been running for less than 72 hours). There are numerous threads that can accomodate thoughts and possible bets on all sports and matches but I want this thread to reflect the bets that WILL NOT LOSE. Cheers for your interest maximus77 but just remember that any bet posted here will potentially have a lot of people putting their money on your advice - it feels good to be right, but always think of the people who may lose money if the bet does not come up.

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit I guess the answer is that you only post the "cream" of your selections, the 1 in 10, or 1 in 20 that you feel really really great about. Maximus mate, you have 7 posts, you should start by sticking your normal tips up in the relevant threads for the events, and only stick the special ones here

FA Cup with the Big Boys in at the weekend - should throw up a shower of "certainties" :lol
work'll be needed on the team news - its likely that the bigger teams will rest players. Arsenal v Cardiff stands out for me but it'll depend who plays for Arsenal - it's only 12 months since Man utd v Exeter...:unsure

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit Aliando, About Florida State vs Penn State, that game is in Miami, Florida(neutral), but closer to FSU. The line at Betfair is -7.5 BTW and that's the total of my knowledge about this game. I don't follow the College Bowls.I just thought this might be worth posting since you listed their home game scores. :unsure BOL though.

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit Yes regarding my post about the FA cup, it was a bit tounge'n'cheek really because we all know there are plenty of upsets at this stage. It'll take a brave punter to throw up a winner without looking foolish lol ;)

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit Hi Aliando, I would like to say this is a great idea and has a potential, but it also can be a hazard since you never know who's going to post a pick and from what reason. Don't get me wrong, I just want all the best for this thread since I've tried something similar with other punters since some of them didn't mess it up completely. Some of them started posting really unsure bets and claimed they have "insider" news etc. and we started loosing a lot and soon we didn't know to who to trust no matter what they said for a reasoning. My point would be, to if you guys all agree, to remove any bet that has oposite pick from any of us. That way we could filter out picks that are in a way unsure. Example, if I post a pick on Arsenal as sure win and someone else post a lay on Arsenal, that match should be remove from a list of pending bets before the game starts as a unsure bet. I know this could be bad for those who already placed a bet since the bet would probably drop before the game starts or someone could just fool around with oposing every single bet, but it's still a percaution on filthy minded people. Sorry guys, didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just a level of percaution for the Aliando's idea of guaranteed profit. Anyway, good luck to you all.

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit Name of Sport = US Football Match, Date and time = Jacksonville At New England - Sat Jan 7th Outcome/Type of bet = New England to bt Jacksonville Odds /Bookies 1.26 @ WillHill (maybe better odds out there) Reason = New England at home. Very strong side. Tom Brady top passing yards in NFL so far this season. NE won AFC East, Jacksonville scraped through, etc etc.....Putting a lot on myself - safe bet IMO :hope - try and make up for last time!

Re: 2006 - 365 days of guaranteed profit I've brought home my winner for this thread 6-3 6-0 score, she is worth backing all the way through this tournement btw, only other serious player is the 2nd seed Hantuchova, who she should play (and beat) in the final. You could get around 1.7 for her to win the title, but I think i'll bet on her on a match by match basis, banking profit in each round She is now in the quarters btw