Betfair CITY A.M. Trading Aces Challenge freerolls

stonecoldnuts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair CITY A.M. Trading Aces Challenge freerolls :ok :ok :ok :ok Well it wasn't a PuntersLounge win tonite - but next best thing - 1 of my brothers Steve won it !!!! :cow :cow :cow Well I say won it - but he went off to the club to play a crib match and left his missus to play. She's not very experienced and had some amazing luck playing in a strange non aggressive mode - even made the mistake of having a running royaal flush after the flop and going all in and scaring off the opposition (hope there wasn't a special prize for anyone getting a royal flush that got seen). Came back from several downturns. At the end, for the final table Steve turned up and helped her through the final rounds. Wow!!!! I think I've convinced Steve to come and try join us (the lure of the Xmas freeroll.....). I taught them everything they know - my commission is a curry next time I see them :@ or :puke depending on the strength of the curry or how many pints of beer I have.

Re: Betfair CITY A.M. Trading Aces Challenge freerolls

those of you who won money in this freeroll series have you actually had it credited to your account yet? i'm still waiting from Thursday.
Mine was instant Burt - I had to log out and then back in again and the funds were there, I think that you might need to get in touch with their customer services.

Guest gazza271

Re: Betfair CITY A.M. Trading Aces Challenge freerolls Still no SuperSystem2:( but have just had this email back from Betfair Dear Garry Thank you for your e-mail. I have forwarded your details to the relevant department for them to arrange delivery of your prize. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries. Kind regards Philip Moorley :nana

Glad yours has turned up. Mine hasn't but I e-mailed them 1st thing today as I won another last night and I wanted to make sure that I got both copies.:$ (That's one Christmas prezzy sorted!:ok)
Nice to see I'm not the only cheap skate round here! :lol

Glad yours has turned up. Mine hasn't but I e-mailed them 1st thing today as I won another last night and I wanted to make sure that I got both copies.:$ (That's one Christmas prezzy sorted!:ok)
Just had a reply from Betfair stating that both books will be dispatched shortly and should be received within 21 days.