The Sun Weekly Final - Monday 11th November 8pm GMT

GaF

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Sun Weekly Final - Monday 11th November 8pm GMT wp Gaz didn't see any of your hands but kept an eye on the leader table when I could even better luck to all next week strange good news is I am still off work ill (although no longer contagious) so I can start with the 4pm shift tomorrow.

Guest gazza271

Re: The Sun Weekly Final - Monday 11th November 8pm GMT Thanks for the support folks:clap :clap :clap I seem to do ok in this tourny, just a bit dissapointed i have missed so many qualifiers due to work. Am off for 4 days now so will try and get some more points for the leaderboard altho i think fenners and lovejoy are way to far ahead. Oh well,roll on next week

Guest gazza271

Re: The Sun Weekly Final - Monday 11th November 8pm GMT Oh one thing folks...........where does all this chat regarding Hen and dead bodies come from???????? i was wetting myself at some of the comments on sun tourny, Hen was at my table on Dollar up and i mentioned it and as if by magic Hen appears on sun chat:lol

Re: The Sun Weekly Final - Monday 11th November 8pm GMT

Oh one thing folks...........where does all this chat regarding Hen and dead bodies come from???????? i was wetting myself at some of the comments on sun tourny' date=' Hen was at my table on Dollar up and i mentioned it and as if by magic Hen appears on sun chat:lol[/quote'] gazza, Heniek lives quite close to you, you know. Do you REALLY want to ask those questions? For the record thats his 2nd in the last 2 or 3 weeks!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAAHA. Errr, just hidding Heniek, honest. Please don't come after me too. I'll be good. :lol

Guest gazza271

gazza, Heniek lives quite close to you, you know. Do you REALLY want to ask those questions? For the record thats his 2nd in the last 2 or 3 weeks!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAAHA. Well i've had 2 bodies in last 3 days;) Maybe me and Hen should be buddies............

is it just me or is lovejoy not in todays qualifer??????? cant see him
Yes he's at my table (and was at your table when you got knocked out :lol :lol) His name begins with a capital "i" - so you're probably looking in the wrong place in the list (like I was yesterday)

Guest gazza271

Yes he's at my table (and was at your table when you got knocked out :lol :lol) still in at mo.......:tongue2