Have you got bottle system

staffy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Have you got bottle system I know what you mean spreadman. I knew I should not have traded with this game but went for it anyway but thats betting for you. I got to bet 8 on my first attempt and it is all a learning expereance. At least I was banking so not a total loss. Hopefully I can get it back in attempt 2.

Re: Have you got bottle system

Right then Attempt 2 Bet 1 Boca Juniors V Colon Lay Colon @ 7.8 (not all matched yet)
Bet 1 appears to have finished 0 v 0. Another 0 v 0 start not sure if thats a good thing or not but a winner is a winner. I will update bank tomorrow.

Right then Attempt 2 Bet 1 Boca Juniors V Colon Lay Colon @ 7.8 (not all matched yet)
Bet lost. Revised bank -£162.00 Attempt 3 then start with another £100. I am determined to get somewhere with this, might be bankrupt before christmas though.

Re: Have you got bottle system just got to view this thread for the first time now unlucky mate but I think that possibly you could have banked MORE on the first trial and it might not have been so bad as for my !0,000 thread, well I'll start agin too but I was backing all my bets so need to take a break so I can get my finance in order. Trust me I WILL GET £10,000 Up in one of my system threads SOON!!!!! :ok:ok

Re: Have you got bottle system My only advice would be to try and be a bit more selective with the bets, in the begining it was £100 to £10,000 in 50 bets (I think you only need 49 bets to make 10,671 based on 10% gain btw). Don't try and rush it. I'd do no more than one or two bets a week. In fact I might have a go at one of these myself, I need to put together 10k for a trip back to the UK in August next year.

My only advice would be to try and be a bit more selective with the bets, in the begining it was £100 to £10,000 in 50 bets (I think you only need 49 bets to make 10,671 based on 10% gain btw). Don't try and rush it. I'd do no more than one or two bets a week. In fact I might have a go at one of these myself, I need to put together 10k for a trip back to the UK in August next year.
I'm totally with you there Foolsgold. You (Staffy) seem to be betting on anything that moves, I reckon just stick with the top flight leagues and this strategy has some real potential :ok

Re: Have you got bottle system Iv'e been following this thread with much interest and believe followed wisely, it definitely has it's merits.It's right what John ZA says, and that some unwise bets have been struck.Why start it with football and go over to the nags.I may do a version of this myself, maybe a paper test first, but I would stick to the tried and tested.Also I would adopt a 10% of Bank staking with any returns added to the pot, and bet 2 etc now becoming the new 10% bank and so forth.May not get to that £10000 in a hurry, but I think perhaps my tracks would be just that bit safer! Happy punting folks!;)

Re: Have you got bottle system Have you dropped this one completely?? Or are you just thinking of other strategies?? I have taken your idea, and started up last weekend.. Almost doubled up now.. But also changed a few things compared to what you did... Not sure if i should post in here what i have done, and will do, and risk to jinx my own run.. :eyes