Have you got bottle system

staffy

I must be mad but it's all good fun. Basically i will start with £100 and aim to increase bank by 10% with each bet by laying. I will mainky be using football matches and laying a team who are around the 10/1 mark. If the team i lay is less than 10/1 I will bank any of the excess so I am only increasing the bank by 10% after each bet.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £100 to £10,000 in 50 bets

Bet 1 Lay Ahlen @ 7 liability £100
:D Phew start with a 0 v 0 but a winner is a winner Returns £15.87 So after bet 1 £5.87 will be banked and bet 2 will have a liability of £110.00 1 down 49 to go. Total banked £5.87

You getting nervous with this yet!!? I am for ya!!;) Good luck for the rest of your campaign.:ok
No not yet LOL. Maybe in 5 or 6 more bets then I will. Hopefully if I can keep banking a small amount each time when I do lose I will hopefully be either in profit or not to far behind.

Re: £100 to £10,000 in 50 bets no need for luck.. skils thats matters. :ok Like your way with banking some of the profit after each one.. Might steal that idea from you. ;) Couse just about to stash some cash to a betfair account.. Just looking around to see if there is any chance to get some bonus in there.. But cant find any. :cry

Bet 5 Costa Rica V France Lay draw/draw HT/FT @ 8.4 (i need a DR)
Bet won Returned £18.84 Banked £4.20 Total banked £21.19 so 5 down 45 to go and 1/10th of the way there. Bet 6 will be a £161.05 lay.