** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

RBC Heritage

This is starting to get ridiculous indeed lol. It's all about The JBS System, yes that's right, "The Just Back Scheffler System" haha.

All joking aside, some good chances to dethrone him here with Aberg, Morikawa, Cantlay and Hoge all nicely poised for @tonythepaint  , @fd1972uk  and yer dad. So keeping my fingers crossed for you all lads. 🤞

I'm happy enough to back Scheffler to win again from here. 1.87 on the exchanges seems fair enough and I'm also backing Straka as a saver, although I'll still lose some if Scheffler doesn't win. In the Corales tourney I'm backing Tway at 5.61 who's a shot off the lead - it's a wide open leader board but Tway looks a reasonable price to me.

1 hour ago, fd1972uk said:

He's getting a pain in the butt now for us betters, lol

He can't win this weekend... he's not entered lol. It's the Zurich Classic of New Orleans event thingy where they play in doubles. You'd think players would be climbing over each other for a chance to play with the Winning machine haha.

It will be a no bet event for me though I will be closely following who will perform best out of the brothers pairings, we have:

The Fitzpatrick's (Matt and Alex)

The Coody's (Parker and Pierceson)

The Hojgaard's (Nicolai and Rasmus)

It will be like the golfing version of Family Fortunes lol.