Racing Chat - Tuesday 19 March

Diger Daudaie very interesting in the 2.00 at Exeter - would previously have picked these up and carried them but had problems and was off for 2 years. Slowly seems to be getting back to something like a bit of form and this track and trip look spot on with soft ground in favour. Better ground hasn't suited since returning and although won't be as good as he once was, given he's 11 now, his handicap mark reflects that. Appeals at 11/1 to me. 

I quite like the look of My Last Oscar in the 2.00 at Exeter. With just the 8 runners he looks a decent EW shot with 3 places

Very lightly raced with only 15 outings in four and a half years but he has managed to win 3 races, Heavy ground holds no fears and he won in December at a stiff track over 3 miles on heavy ground so trip, track and conditions should be fine.

My Last Oscar 10/1 EW wm hill

Whoshotthesheffif 3:15 Wetherby (10/1 Bet365 boost, 8/1 general). Seemed to be running into a bit of form last time at Kelso on 3rd run after 425 day absence. Dropped to 119 from a peak of 142 (RRP of 116 lto). Likes this time of year (2 wins in March) and good weight carrier (won carrying 11-12 x2 and 11-10). Down another 5lb from last run allows him into this class 4 and he's a CD winner. The odds on fav here was beaten fair and square last time off the same mark.

1pt win 10/1.

Ran a shocker, never traveling. Maybe just no good anymore or maybe improve for the application of money at some point.

P/L: -3.9pts

Edited by yossa6133

One I quite like at a decent price in the 7pm at Wolves is Sub Thirteen at 12/1. Had wind surgery in November and has had one run since over 6f at this track, finishing 4th beaten 2 lengths. Has been dropped 1lb for that run and a fair few horses come on on their second start after a wind op. Travelled quite well that day but was then ridden along when outpaced, staying on well towards the outside into 4th. Up to 7f today should suit based on that run and should be sharper today with that behind him.