** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Naps - Wednesday 13th March

4 hours ago, Fist2k8 said:

How many time are you going to allow odds on shots on a naps table?

It has become a joke, guys putting up 1/3 shots to win a lousy 20 quid. month after month

How mush skill does it take to find the shortest price fav of the day and post it?

That's not tipping it's taking the xxxx A simple solution to stop it..no odds on shots at time of selection.

also I notice guys not posting because they can't lose unless they do and their selections get beat.

What if we all had the attitude?....."I can't win so I am not posting"

Just a couple of points to make here.  If you think that there is no skill in selecting odds on shots try winning the "most winners" aspect of the Naps comp.  You will not find it El Fabiola or easy.

Also, you should make a note that you need to select a horse at odds of 11/2 or greater for it to be counted as a winner in the Naps comp should it be placed and not win.

I hope this helps you

4 hours ago, roger2256 said:

Tut tut, 9/2 ew simply will not do 

Still wasn't odds on for a place was returned 6/1 and anyway I was in a hurry to back a horse I got a tip for  called Ballyburn 🐵

9 hours ago, Fist2k8 said:

How many time are you going to allow odds on shots on a naps table?

It has become a joke, guys putting up 1/3 shots to win a lousy 20 quid. month after month

How mush skill does it take to find the shortest price fav of the day and post it?

That's not tipping it's taking the xxxx A simple solution to stop it..no odds on shots at time of selection.

also I notice guys not posting because they can't lose unless they do and their selections get beat.

What if we all had the attitude?....."I can't win so I am not posting"

I think we've had this debate before

You could also argue that long shots shouldn't be allowed because the occasional winner could win you the monthly naps competition

A lot of people find the most winners comp very interesting, you obviously don't

On 3/14/2024 at 5:25 AM, MCLARKE said:

I think we've had this debate before

You could also argue that long shots shouldn't be allowed because the occasional winner could win you the monthly naps competition

A lot of people find the most winners comp very interesting, you obviously don't

You got me I don't.  I would think it's a safe bet most  members would rather watch paint dry than tune into see these would be tipsters put up a run of odds on shots like some members do week after week.........2/5 1/6 1/2 2/7 1/2 2/5 1/2 1/4 and 4/9....It is coincidental members are in it as it is just an extension of the main naps table.