Premier League Predictions > January 30th - February 1st

image.png

image.png

Whilst the FA Cup games play out here's a midweek fixture list in the Prem for you to assess, dissect and find a few winners from. Some interesting games; Villa v Newcastle and Liverpool v Chelsea perhaps the standouts at a glance. Forest, Fulham and Luton catch my eye at the prices though might want to take a handicap start on the first of those. What do you reckon? Let us know below.

Bournemouth’s form decent to be fair since they got hammered by City in early November. Won 8 of 11, 5 out of 6 away with only Liverpool and Spurs beating them. West Ham not too shabby though so I can see why the price appeals if they haven’t been hit by injuries. Just checked and the RP have also tipped the home win. Good luck, I’ll probably be on Solanke to score as he usually seems to be over priced.

Over 2.5 goals in the West Ham vs Bournemouth game. Bournemouth are not afraid to give games a go even as the away team and West Ham are not struggling for goals at home. 

As a Man Utd fan who wants Ten Hag to do well, it pains me to admit this but United shouldn't be the favourite here. Draw no bet for Wolves against Man Utd.