** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

NFL Divisional Round Predictions > January 20th & 21st

harry_rag

Will be doing the odds boosted bet builder as usual at the weekend, though I feel these playoff games are a lot tougher to get an angle on.

Here are my thoughts and musings on the upcoming games:

Baltimore Ravens vs Houston Texans

The number one seed Ravens have done what they said they wouldn't do. A few seasons ago they were the number one seed, looking on hot form and therefore in their last regular season game rested QB Lamar Jackson. He lost his playing rhythm having nearly 3 weeks rest and the Ravens were eliminated in the playoffs at first asking. Fast forward to this weekend and they have done exactly the same thing. Therefore although they 'should' win I can't be backing them at such short odds.

San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers

Similar sentiments though to a lesser degree apply to the 49ers. QB Brock Purdy will have not played for nearly 3 weeks when suiting up against the hot I'm form Packers. That said, Purdy was carrying a few knocks as was Star running back Christian McCaffrey so I think the extra rest of being number one seed will play to their advantage on this occasion.

Detroit Lions vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The Lions were not convincing for me against the Rams but that said, got the job done. The Buccaneers QB Baker Mayfield is playing some of his best stuff these last month or so but is nursing rib and ankle injuries so it remains to be seen how he compete at optimum level while handling these knocks and strains. This game could go any which way.

Buffalo Bills vs Kansas City Chiefs

The Bills are on hot form and had to be just to even make the playoffs. And as outstanding a QB Josh Allen is, in the clutch play matches and moments he has a not very impressive losing record when the going gets tough, I really hope he proves me wrong as his talent deserves a chance at Super Bowl glory. The Chiefs though, will have to overcome not having their usual number one seed home advantage that they often have when succeeding in the playoffs and what an away trip to have playing in front of a raucous Bills Mafia crowd. Again, this game could go any which way.

Ravens and 49ers for bet builders and tds.

Now giving you a heads up, I am not backing Jackson for 1st td, I continually backed him without success, the time I left him out and guess what.

Got quite a bit of free bets and offers to use.

Went for ladbrokes bet and free bet offer on boosted 1st tds, likely and Beckham jnr.

Wh epic on flowers and ravens win plus 37+ pts total.

Moneyback loss offer I'll probably go Edwards 1st td and ravens or maybe points.

Possibly use a freebie on a texans 1st td just in case , getting schulz on my mind, but will see if any of the others maybe on a special.

Guess it'll be between the usual of mccaffrey, Samuel and aijuk. Will use wife's account epic on one, the other two freebies. Will see how many to use and maybe look at doubs as a fallback for gb.

@fd1972uk your management of your myriad freebies and offers is the most complex thing I've ever come across in betting and, coming from me, that's quite a statement! :lol

Likely looks like a very good bet at 2/1 to me, system criteria highlighted him as a possible and stats/recent form are very encouraging. Samuel at 11/10 in the other game, not an amazing bet but the general consensus of making him slightly odds on looks about right to me.

19 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Likely looks like a very good bet at 2/1 to me, system criteria highlighted him as a possible and stats/recent form are very encouraging. Samuel at 11/10 in the other game, not an amazing bet but the general consensus of making him slightly odds on looks about right to me.

14 hours ago, harry_rag said:

McCaffrey brace 7/4 and hat trick 13/2 with Sky Bet strike me as just about backable, given his projected numbers for tonight. 

Likely and McCaffrey brace great shouts Harry. Top work mate.

As alluded to a few days ago, very tough to get an angle on these playoff games but alas here is thy odds boosted bet builder of the week with Hills the theme being 'The Josh Allen Show' this week lol. Three legs to this one as follows:

Buffalo Bills To Win

Josh Allen Anytime Touchdown Scorer

Josh Allen Over 0.5 Interceptions

Odds boosted to 9.40

🤞

Tampa Bay at Detroit: Liking 6/4 Laporta and 6/5 Evans, particularly the latter. Put them both in my Epic boost with a Mayfield interception at 12.25

Kansas at Buffalo: System flags Diggs as just about being value at 13/8 but, all told, I'm going to swerve him (hint; pile on). A couple of less obvious plays appeal at more exotic odds, Kincaid at 11/4 and Shakir 7/2.