Racing Chat - Friday 12th January

The " Queen of Huntingdon " Henrietta Knight has a couple running at Wincanton today , a sentimental each way on BALLYWALTER 10/1 bet365 in the 3.00 . drifted out to 28/1 & was pulled up , sentiment can do one 😂

Not the Queen of Huntingdon but Pam Sly sends MIXEDWAVE 11/4 William Hill in the 3.20 up the A1 . 1st , good ol' Pam , the new Queen of Huntingdon 👍

Godolphin send 2.8million guinea yearling KALIDASA yo run in 6.00 won at 1/3 like a 1/3 should , the 3rd D.Lougnane's returned at 200/1 

but one I like is 7.00 ITHARA 7/1 eway bet365 ( 4 places ) . hollie went way too early kicking from the bend & going backwards from last 1f 👎

Edited by calva decoy

42 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Do you back them all or just the (presumably top rated) one that you post?

Yep I did, I just tend to post one on the daily thread for interest, usually the shortest forecast price. I don't give them a rating, they are either a selection or not.

January is proving to be one of my best racing months for ages, December was one of my worst, strange this betting game sometimes.

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

Yep I did, I just tend to post one on the daily thread for interest, usually the shortest forecast price. I don't give them a rating, they are either a selection or not.

January is proving to be one of my best racing months for ages, December was one of my worst, strange this betting game sometimes.

yup I do back them all MCLARKE I tend to stop away from ratings the bookies tend to give false fav out and punters tend to follow and bang money on yup noticed your doing very well ..well done with that mckarke 

8 minutes ago, azzybear said:

yup I do back them all MCLARKE I tend to stop away from ratings the bookies tend to give false fav out and punters tend to follow and bang money on yup noticed your doing very well ..well done with that mckarke 

I tend to try and stop away from tv racing minefield on sat