** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BILLY HILLS NAP TABLE - January 2024

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

Bit confusing this table @MCLARKE there are 24 people (4 in the top 25)  above bottom placed saddlesore who will not reach the required amount of selections which puts him at 63rd ish not 87th.  Places 33, 34, 35, 40th are actually in the top 25 qualifying places for the ko cup...........

I’d agree it would be better if the zero bet contingent could be not shown in the tables. Beyond that I’d suggest it’s just the way it is, the table ranks people who’ve had a bet by their returns. The top 25 in the table who meet the minimum bet criteria qualify for “Europe” as it were. So 33-35 and 40 et al can end up qualifying.

Both aspects are, as far as I’m aware, the way it’s always been and not too confusing. I’d have thought excluding the “no bets” would be reasonably easy but the other aspect would be more trouble than it was worth.

14 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Bang it over to Zil and he'll do it for you. Too much time on his bloody hands since he reined back on the time spent punting! :lol

Well i think it supports my thinking about starting everyone off on minus 31,30,28 🤣i am far too busy being a critic to take on more chores Harry.😁😁

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

Congratulations to this month's winner, last years champ, @Craig bluenose

Well done to the runner up @Gary66 and 3rd placed @1945harry

image.png

image.png

image.png

Just for clarity Micheal. What happens here? top 25 or top 22? 23-30 are disqualified i presume so does that bring the others 31-33 up?

Edited by Zilzalian

• MCLARKE unpinned this topic