** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

NFL Week 15 - Predictions

harry_rag

Week 14 Results

Another profitable week, despite the Ravens missing by one point and the Raiders bet being a push.

Picks 5 Won 3 Drew 1 Lost 1, Staked 30 points, Returned 41.39 points for a profit of 11.39 points.

ATS YTD record

Picks 70 = W37 D5 L28 – staked 420.00 points – returned 890.54 points resulting in a 2023 seasonal profit of +470.54 points

1. Ravens to win ATS -7.0 points @ 10/11 – Ravens win by 6 in overtime = LOST

Whist I chose the Rams last week, I believe the Ravens will take care of things this week. The Ravens are well rested coming off a bye, they have home advantage and Lamar Jackson and their defence are playing really well. The Rams will be travelling West to East and will be playing in a colder environment. The Ravens won but their defence was poor allowing 410 yards of total offence.

2. Raiders to win ATS +3.0 points @ 10/11 – The lost scoring game of the season saw the Vikings win 3-0 = DRAW

The Raiders have played so much better having fired their coach. At home I think the Raiders will be able to out muscle the Vikings. The Raiders defence was excellent, but their offence was dreadful.

3. Browns to win ATS -3.0 points @ 20/23 –  Lawrence suits up but Browns win by 4 (31-27) = WON

The Jags losing Trevor Lawrence will be huge. They are playing against the best defence in the NFL. I can’t see the Jags scoring more than 14. So I shall take the Browns at home. Trevor Lawrence didn't look like himself, which is understandable given the fact that he was playing on one good leg. With Lawrence compromised, the Browns defence pressured him forcing several wayward passes.

4. Bears to win ATS +3.0 points @ 1/1 – Bears win 28-13 = WON

In week 11 the Lions came back in the last quarter to win 31-26 against the Bears. Jared Goff had a total meltdown in that game with three interceptions. Playing in the cold and windy City, Goff will not be comfortable and dreading facing this team again. The Bears defence dominated the Lions in the second half holding them to just 76 yards offence.

5. Bronco’s to win ATS +2.5 points @ 1/1 – Bronco’s win 24-7 = WON

Alert – I am picking the Bronco’s with Russell Wilson. Am I mad?

The Chargers are just too reliant on their QB Justin Herbert and he will be under a lot of pressure from an improving Bronco’s defence. The Chargers defence is one of the worst in the NFL particularly against the pass (31/32) so I hope Russell Wilson can throw the ball without any interceptions. The Bronco’s are showing the better all-round form. The Bronco’s defence continues to be excellent, with the Chargers 0 from 12 on third downs.

Week 15 Picks

1. Raiders to win ATS -3.0 points @ 20/23 – THURSDAY NIGHT

The Raiders let me down last week failing to score against a Vikings defence ranked in the top 10. Against a Chargers defence ranked 29 out of 32, they should score plenty. I would like their chances even more if Jimmy Garoppolo starts at QB.

The Chargers have little to play for as their hopes of reaching the play-offs are limited. They are super reliant on Justin Herbert, so without him (out injured for the rest of the season) and against a strong Raiders defence I cannot see them keeping this competitive.

2. Steelers to win Moneyline @ 21/20

The Steelers have lost their last two home games, however the money continues to come for the Steelers. Colts QB Gardener Minshew is regressing and will find no rest from the aggressive Steelers defence. Whilst the Colts cannot stop the run, so Harris & Warren will keep the Steelers on the front foot.

3. Dallas to win Moneyline @ 23/20

A win for the Bills against the Chiefs last week will see the public jumping on the Bills. Since week four, the Bills have only beaten one team by seven points or more. Their games are usually close affairs. The Cowboys rank first in the NFL in scoring. They are also yielding the fourth-fewest points in the NFL and beating their opponents by an average of more than two touchdowns. A win for Dallas is needed as they and the Eagles fight for first place in the NFC East.

4. Titans to win ATS -2.5 points @ 5/6

The Titans pulled off a major shock beating Miami last week. However this selection is more about the Titans home form (4-2) against a Texans team fading as the season progresses. There are also doubts about CJ Stroud playing (right shoulder injury).

5. Eagles to win ATS -4.0 points @ 10/11

The Eagles will be desperate to win the NFC East. After games against the Chiefs (won), Bills (won), 49Ers (lost) and Cowboys (lost) this game against Seattle should be easier.

Bet:

10 x 1 point trebles

5 x 3 point 4 timers

5 point accumulator

30 points staked

All prices Bet365

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Think I've got a freebie I need to use with Lads who unfortunately don't seem to be doing the player prop prices for this one.

Not doing anytime TD scorers so stuck it on both of the back up QBs managing 2+ passing TDs at 10/1. Expires tomorrow so can’t really save it for a better game.

Thankfully the first bet builder of the season landed last week. Fingers crossed for the winning momentum to continue.

This week's odds boosted bet builder with Hills is as follows:

Los Angeles Rams To Win

Cooper Kupp Anytime Touchdown Scorer

Sam Howell Under 1.50 Total Passing Touchdowns

Sam Howell Under 261.50 Total Passing Yards

Odds boosted to 8.35

🤞