** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Racing chat -sunday 10th december

30 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

120 wolv

Sir titan.  8.6 15/2 

Diamondsinsand. 8.3 

Intoxicata. 8.3 

Tricky race but I'll try sir titan here Ew as I think he's been very unlucky and deserves a prize .....5pt Ew 

I am looking forward to your All Weather selections; I believe your friends were right when they said that race conditions are less variable than other options at this time of the year

38 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

I am looking forward to your All Weather selections; I believe your friends were right when they said that race conditions are less variable than other options at this time of the year

I haven't had much time to rate ....this is my busiest time as a chef then when I do get couple days off I get COVID lol .....but I'm hoping to catch up the next couple of weekends 💪😆

A lunch time football/ Irish racing double 

Win double

noon kick off

Celtic @ 11/8
To Score 3+ Goals
Kilmarnock v Celtic

Celtic
To Score 3+ Goals
0/3
Go to event

Sun
Cork
12:15
Harsh to win by 5.0 lengths or more @ 4/6

I'm sure you’ll find better odds but these are the terms I’m on.

a rare occurrence of combinations here jack Kennedy riding for Joseph O’Brien and Gigginstown the handlers here. A decent debut where more was expected at punchestown culminating in a recovery from a bad early error. Finished third to a good winner and second. Likely to improve hugely based on jockey booking otherwise previous lad would be riding.

Harsh romped home as expected. Harsh won by eight (8) lengths. With Celtic dithering and the weather none too kind, I’ve had a decent offer to MAKE A PROFIT and have cashed out at 1237 hours. Early on in the match but I don’t trust them !!

Edited by Sporting Sam

Cork 3:15

magic conqueror

win

C'est Rien

each way

collaborative form here from the second and fourth from the last meeting. The improved winner is a non runner so it follows that Magic conqueror has a real chance if not running into one too good again 

Edited by Sporting Sam

Wolverhampton 1550 (DUE OFF AT 1600)

EAGLE DAY

Win

Only back on opening handicap mark and significant perhaps that winning jockey Ross’s Ryan retains the ride. David Evans often rotates his jockeys.

This horse began in a class three for Kevin Ryan and was slowly lowered in class. So every chance this 170k yearling worth a bit more on the ratings too.

GOLDSMITH

Each way

Hasnt been in the winners enclosure for a long time but ran up a sequence in the middle of his career and a beaten favourite who looks likely to be back on terms again soon….

Edited by Sporting Sam

Wolverhampton final race at whatever time it goes off!!!

Figures

420-4408-24804-036090809622

churchill bay

win

dropped 34 pounds to race off career low .penny appears to have finally dropped for this former class two runner. Remains a maiden but encouraging signs in narrow defeats latest and a real chance if able to take advantage of over two  and a half stone drop in ratings
Shaabaaby

each way

one of the regulars who is down below a winning mark and although has no secrets from the handicapper sine decent signs and reasons for latest run which offers lots of hope…..

13 hours ago, Sporting Sam said:

Wolverhampton 1550 (DUE OFF AT 1600)

EAGLE DAY

Win

Only back on opening handicap mark and significant perhaps that winning jockey Ross’s Ryan retains the ride. David Evans often rotates his jockeys.

This horse began in a class three for Kevin Ryan and was slowly lowered in class. So every chance this 170k yearling worth a bit more on the ratings too.

GOLDSMITH

Each way

Hasnt been in the winners enclosure for a long time but ran up a sequence in the middle of his career and a beaten favourite who looks likely to be back on terms again soon….

EAGLE 🦅  DAY. A hands and heels winner for Rosa Ryan joining cork pair HARSH (4/6) (8lengths) and Cafe con lecce  (won 40/1) in the Winner’s enclosure. 

Did harsh in a 2.26/1 double with Celtic to score three goals.
As Celtic were goalless on 30 mins, I cashed  out in profit ( Celtic lost 2/1).

Edited by Sporting Sam

6 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

I haven't had much time to rate ....this is my busiest time as a chef then when I do get couple days off I get COVID lol .....but I'm hoping to catch up the next couple of weekends 💪😆

Get well soon richard. I’ll send you some Jerusalem artichokes to serve up to your punters when you get back to work!! Growing like a dream this year on the Lottie!