** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

NFL Week 14 - Predictions

harry_rag

Week 13 Results

Only Washington failing to keep it close against the Dolphins prevented a full house in week 13. Still a weekly profit of 39.06 points was achieved.

Picks 5 Won 4 Lost 1, Staked 30 points, Returned 69.06 points for a profit of 39.06 points.

ATS YTD record

Picks 65 = W34 D4 L27 – staked 390.00 points – returned 849.15 points resulting in a 2023 seasonal profit of +459.15 points

1. 49Er’s to win ATS -3.0 points @ 20/21 - 49Er’s comfortably win 42-19 = WON

The Eagles are 10-1 and already look bound for the post season games. There is little incentive for them to keep winning, keeping players fit and healthy is their key objective. Eagles could afford to lose this game and still be in the playoff hunt.

2. Rams to win ATS -3.5 points @ 10/11 – Rams come good, winning 36-19 = WON

The Browns have recently suffered a lot of injuries. If the Rams get out in front then I cannot see how the Browns score enough points to win. Browns started well but injuries told in the end.

3. Washington to win ATS +9.5 points @ 10/11 – Dolphins thrash Washington 45-15 = LOST

The Dolphins are always worth backing at home (5-0). Their record away from home is less impressive (3-3). In the cold weather I shall take Washington to keep it close. I got that wrong.

4. Lions to win ATS -4.0 points @ 10/11 – Lions win in a close one 33-28 = WON

Both the Lions and Saints have been poor recently. I am hoping Jared Goff returns to top form this week. The Lions led 21-0 early but their defence allowed the Saints back into this game.

5. Texans to win ATS -3.5 points @ 10/11 – Texans win 22-17 = WON

The Bronco’s have extended their unbeaten record to 5 games. However, I think they were lucky in their last two games and they are not as good as their record shows. For this reason and a dislike of QB Russell Wilson I would prefer to put my money on C.J.Stroud and the Texans. Russell Wilson throws a season-high three interceptions, including the final play of the game which could have given the Broncho’s victory. Thank you, Russell.

Tonight's game looks like an easy "no bet" for me barring the fact that I've got a free bet to use that doesn't last until Sunday. Two back-up QBs in a game tipped to go under the points line.

I've gone for Zappe and Trubisky both to throw for 2+ TDs at 24/1 (a double up boost) as I can't find anything I like more with Lads.

Week 14 Picks

1. Ravens to win ATS -7.0 points @ 10/11

Whist I chose the Rams last week, I believe the Ravens will take care of things this week. The Ravens are well rested coming off a bye, they have home advantage and Lamar Jackson and their defence are playing really well. The Rams will be travelling West to East and will be playing in a colder environment.

2. Raiders to win ATS +3.0 points @ 10/11

The Raiders have played so much better having fired their coach. At home I think the Raiders will be able to out muscle the Vikings.

3. Browns to win ATS -3.0 points @ 20/23

The Jags losing Trevor Lawrence will be huge. They are playing against the best defence in the NFL. I can’t see the Jags scoring more than 14. So I shall take the Browns at home.

4. Bears to win ATS +3.0 points @ 1/1

In week 11 the Lions came back in the last quarter to win 31-26 against the Bears. Jared Goff had a total meltdown in that game with three interceptions. Playing in the cold and windy City, Goff will not be comfortable and must be dreading facing this team again.

5. Bronco’s to win ATS +2.5 points @ 1/1

Alert – I am picking the Bronco’s with Russell Wilson. Am I mad?

The Chargers are just too reliant on their QB Justin Herbert and he will be under a lot of pressure from an improving Bronco’s defence. The Chargers defence is one of the worst in the NFL particularly against the pass (31/32) so I hope Russell Wilson can throw the ball without any interceptions. The Bronco’s are showing the better all-round form.

Bet:

10 x 1 point trebles

5 x 3 point 4 timers

5 point accumulator

30 points staked

All prices Bet365

On 12/7/2023 at 3:29 PM, harry_rag said:

I've gone for Zappe and Trubisky both to throw for 2+ TDs at 24/1 (a double up boost) as I can't find anything I like more with Lads.

Must admit I thought it was more likely to be Zappe letting that bet down but I did get matched late on Trubisky to score a TD at 6.8 so managed to turn a profit on the game. Also had a request up for Elliott but didn't get matched. You never know, I could just about get back in the black by the end of the regular season with a bit of luck! :unsure

Steelers lost last week leaving the results as,

Home Teams: 6/12, -2.40pts

Just gone with the odds boosted bet builder from Hills this week as follows:

Denver Broncos To Win

Courtland Sutton Anytime Touchdown Scorer

Justin Herbert Under 256.50 Total Passing Yards

Odds boosted to 20/1

🤞

Just the 3 TD scorers for me this week

St. Brown (Detroit) at 7/5 - too short (on the spreads) to be a system bet but the price caught my eye and appeals after taking a closer look

Kamara (New Orleans) at 20/23 - just below minimum odds for a system bet but a decent edge (best of the night) so worth dipping down for

Pollard (Dallas) at 2.06 - you might get more if you try. Odds on with the bookies, tips into "bet" territory at odds against

Lost bets on ravens, lions and browns game, meh.

Td1 - mixon, Edwards,  kamala, montfomery and hunt.

Td 2 - diggs, Samuel, mostert, lamb and ekeler. 

Sf 49ers

Epic odds on

Mccaffrey 1st td, -6.5, 3 ep sf, 39 pts

Samuel 1st td, -6.5, 39 pts

Chiefs

Kelce 1st, Bill's 14 pts, chiefs 16 pts

Helaire 1st, 20 pts, 1 ep each team

Will be laying off dolphins in coming weeks, got a tough schedule and they don't look strong enough to match up. Last night was a chance to help claim top spot against an up and down team at home, now their schedule looks full of L's for me, will lay low on td bets with phins.

Hear hill may have picked up a knock too, meh.