** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Champions League Predictions > 7th & 8th November

image.png

image.png

Matchday 4 in the Champions League and it's the reverse of the fixtures from last time out. Newcastle could do with avoiding a second defeat to Dortmund, Arsenal and Man City should both take 3 points without too much drama. It's pretty much the last chance saloon for Celtic but I can't see them snatching a win away to Atletico. AC Milan v PSG perhaps the "non-domestic" tie of the round with the Italians drinking in the same establishment as Celtic on just 2 points after 3 games. So much for my initial babbling, let's have your thoughts and bets on these games in the down below!

• harry_rag changed the title to Champions League Predictions > 7th & 8th November

Gundogan 9/2 and small bet on 14/1 first - yet to find his scoring boots with Barca but happy to give him a go at the price and given the opponents

Fulkrug 3.55 and a bit on 7/1 first - likely penalty taker, fancy Dortmund to beat Newcastle. Used a freebie on Dortmund win, >1 goal and Fulkrug to score at 9/2

I'm germinating the theory that, where you think a player is value to score anytime, it's worth a bit on 1st goal if you're getting at least 3 times your acceptable anytime odds. (I'm developing a lot of theories relating to goalscorer markets, so many avenues to explore and so little time!)

1 minute ago, alexcaruso808 said:

yes mate,  maybe you'll be backing Harry Kane as a first goalscorer later?  I'm going to see if he's in the lineup and will probably put a small bet on him to score.  

Generally "too short" for me but probably profitable to follow so far at Bayern. Will take a look though. I'm glad I decided to put him on the blacklist from the selling goal minutes perspective.

Nothing much that grabs me in the Copenghagen v Man U game; small bet builder on Man U win or draw, <5 goals and Bruno to score at 7.37 and my fiver on 2 or more goals at evens with Lads (my "Fanzone" boost).

Sanchez at 3,3 for Inter as a system bet (has drifted since) along with Calhanoglu at 19/5 (a "B" system bet)

de Jong at 19/10 for PSV also posted as a system bet as is Diaz for Real Madrid at 14/5

3 hours ago, alexcaruso808 said:

yes mate,  maybe you'll be backing Harry Kane as a first goalscorer later?  I'm going to see if he's in the lineup and will probably put a small bet on him to score.  

Thought he was “too short” tonight but that 5/2 first was better than the anytime price. Stuck a request up for more on BF but not matched. I’d have played 3/1. Took his time though!